The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
We don't need another Centre back really we just need a decent back up for Sagna since Jenkinson is ****

I agree I think we need a new right back, I am pretty much writing M'vila off to Spurs though.

Actually since we signed Arteta it's been him that's been the most defensive. Good example is when Vermaelen got forward it wasn't Song who stayed behind to cover. It was Arteta.

I suppose so, Arteta is our most disciplined player.

Alex Song completes his move to Barcelona, 15mil fee, Wage boost from 55k to 70k, going to be presented this evening. Another David Dein client to leave Arsenal.

Alex Song completes his move to Barcelona, 15mil fee, Wage boost from 55k to 70k, going to be presented this evening. Another David Dein client to leave Arsenal.

Darren Dein :P

David Dein is the awesome guy that we shouldn't have let go of

After Fellaini's performance against Man Utd, who thins he'd make a good Song replacement?

Fellaini was playing off the striker and I've never seen him play better than that in midfield.

Who's going to the under 21 game against Blackburn today? I am. It will be great to see the youngsters in action at the Emirates.

No first option clause either....and sahin misses champ football....

Yeap. Would been great deal for Liverpool if there were buy clause for 7-9m. Still potentially great player for them if he can find his Dortmund form.

Yeap. Would been great deal for Liverpool if there were buy clause for 7-9m. Still potentially great player for them if he can find his Dortmund form.

Impossible for Madrid to put a buy clause. They can attract so much more if they want to sell him. He is a great player although I see no point in having him only for one season before he leaves.

Sahin signed for Liverpool : /

Tbh, i think Liverpool really needed him more then we do. sahin was an option with Wilshere being out for a while, and Liverpool really wanna add quality into the midfield (lols at adam :P)

plus cash was an issue too, no point spending so much on a loan deal.

Impossible for Madrid to put a buy clause. They can attract so much more if they want to sell him. He is a great player although I see no point in having him only for one season before he leaves.

sahin signed a 6 year contract at real, and i think is their xabi alonso replacement. i also heard the xabi is unhappy too.

6a775c082e45fb7c7f1f724750498475.png

Going to be hard with only a week left in the window.

Capoue isn't in the squad for Toulouse's game against Nancy. Impending move?

The under 21 game was good today! A 3-0 against Blackburn with goals from Watt, Henderson and Eisfield. I hope Eisfield gets a chance in the 1st team soon. I wonder why Gnarby weren't in the squad today, hopefully it's because he is with the 1st team for the game against Stoke tomorrow.

Back