The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Song is extremely overrated anyway, a defensive midfielder who struggles defending. His positional sense reminds me of Micah Richards when he was a centre half! Arsene was good to cash in on him.

Edit: Tiote might not provide as much going forward, but he does his job better than Song ever will.

Swear before Song left Arsenal fans raved about him and said he was great but now he's gone 'he was never really that good'.

Swear before Song left Arsenal fans raved about him and said he was great but now he's gone 'he was never really that good'.

RVP is just a one season wonder with a dodgy leg too.

Arsenal fans seem to overrate all of their players though. Us Man Utd fans know we need to get rid of Anderson, Rafael, Nani, Berbatov, Fabio, Carrick.

Edit: And Jonny Evans!!!!

Walcott could be sold after rejecting contract extension at Arsenal, according to the times.

meh not a hefty loss, he's fairly ****

Average player, but he offers a lot to Arsenal. Won't go into depth as I'm trying to eat, but he gives them something no other player does for them.

Average player, but he offers a lot to Arsenal. Won't go into depth as I'm trying to eat, but he gives them something no other player does for them.
offers pace and runs at defenders, which is good, but im sure they could find someone better that does the same

City in the driving seat, but Liverpool interest in him. Alternative to Sinclair for City

Arsenal fans seem to overrate all of their players though. Us Man Utd fans know we need to get rid of Anderson, Rafael, Nani, Berbatov, Fabio, Carrick.

Only Berbatov needs to go.

Sell Carrick? Are you off your rocker?

Also Rooney, Welbeck, RVP, Kagawa, Fergie, Giggs, Scholes, De Gea, Vidic, Rio and everyone who is registered.

That was his point. Tbh I enjoy GC's contributions because they are usually well thought out, and it's hard to disagree with the general premise, which seems to be: "maybe, if the club would spend some money, it'd be able to compete whilst growing commercially alongside it", rather than looking for bargain basement for 95% of the signings.

That was his point. Tbh I enjoy GC's contributions because they are usually well thought out, and it's hard to disagree with the general premise, which seems to be: "maybe, if the club would spend some money, it'd be able to compete whilst growing commercially alongside it", rather than looking for bargain basement for 95% of the signings.

Well **** this. What's the point in posting when someone else can sum up all twenty or so posts of mine in about as many words. :P

Back