The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Yeap. Shows why he is always on France squad even if he doesn't play much for us.

Also Jenkinson has been really solid. Massive improvement on last year.

really dont rate Jenkinson at all, looks so shaky and put you in trouble more than once today, just our inability to do anything in attack to take advantage of it

really dont rate Jenkinson at all, looks so shaky and put you in trouble more than once today, just our inability to do anything in attack to take advantage of it

Actually cant remember when he did put us in trouble. That one cross was Gibbs mistake as he was way too high up field.

Actually cant remember when he did put us in trouble. That one cross was Gibbs mistake as he was way too high up field.

two cross the defence balls.. borini picked up one.. gerrard the other.. both came to nothing..

got better as the game has gone on, but looks so nervous when ever on the ball

We have played amazing today. Waited 111 minutes to score a goal and 2 come along in 40 minutes. COYG!!!

Well, I'm not surprised by Cazorla as I knew what he could offer, nor am I surprised by Podolski (and his incosistency is legendary and it's also shown during the game) but I think Jenkinson was a lot less **** than last season, Diaby was pretty great and Mannone hasn't been bad at all this last couple of games.

two cross the defence balls.. borini picked up one.. gerrard the other.. both came to nothing..

got better as the game has gone on, but looks so nervous when ever on the ball

Looked bit nervous yes, but considering where he has come from that is massive improvement. Also had great shot at one point saved by Reina.

Huge result and another clean sheet. Things improving. Seeing Diaby back is positive, Gibbs was good, Pods and Cazorla scoring - ace. I'd like to see Giroud bagging some goals in as we could have 9 points by now if he was "clinical", but I'm not unhappy about it considering his runs are excellent and his interplay is bringing in others.

Delighted with that result. Especially delighted that Cazorla and Podolski scored. Even more delighted with 3 clean sheets in a row!

Quite interesting how we dropped Walcott and Gervinho for this game, and Arteta certainly seems excellent in that deeper position. I'm quite amazed we've conceded none considering the sale of Song, against better times this will likely hurt, but it's a promising start considering Wilshere and Sagna are still out and would be in the first team when fit.

Last edited:
Back