The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
One can still hope :). But if he doesnt thats fine, if there is one thing we learned is that we should not rush him back

Yeah can't wait him to be back either, but we need to be careful and he has only played 2 U-21 games so far.

Wilshere is returning. In the first team squad to face Norwich and may make the bench

Still think it will be off the bench against QPR next week he makes his return. Still, if he makes the bench but doesn't feature it will be good for him to be back in the enviroment and it will be great for the fans to see him. It's so close now :)

ESPN Soccernet said his agent said he will play against Norwich, but I thought he didn't have an agent?

Would be very surprised if Jack plays any part tomorrow, I think his first piece of action will be at the next home game.

Cheers Arsenal.

Now we need to beat QPR tomorrow.....

Most boring match this season so far. Almost started doing my marketing paper as it seemed like more interesting thing to do.

I only got excited when Gnabry came on, really hoped he would make a good impression and he did. Other than that, I couldn't care less. Really poor, must do better, etc.

I only got excited when Gnabry came on, really hoped he would make a good impression and he did. Other than that, I couldn't care less. Really poor, must do better, etc.

That pretty much sums it up.

Arteta, 128 touches, 106 passes with 93% accuracy, 15/17 long balls, 2 key passes.

God I miss him :c

Bad game, I managed to catch only from 80 min and all i saw was the 2nd goal. Hurts :(

Same kind of **** what was that Norwich game. I'd like to be on AGM meeting tomorrow.

This is gettin` f...in` embarrassing .... from title contenders a few years back to THIS ? wtf ? We have money, buy some f...in` STARS, if we go this road we`ll be a mid team table in max 2 years, best ex. : Liverpool. XDXD:@

This is gettin` f...in` embarrassing .... from title contenders a few years back to THIS ? wtf ? We have money, buy some f...in` STARS, if we go this road we`ll be a mid team table in max 2 years, best ex. : Liverpool. XDXD:@

If these last 2 games keep happening again we'll be mid table team already this year.

You have £65-70m approximate free cash just sitting in the bank account according to BBC Radio 5 Live, Arsenal fans certainly will want answers tomorrow at the AGM.

You have £65-70m approximate free cash just sitting in the bank account according to BBC Radio 5 Live, Arsenal fans certainly will want answers tomorrow at the AGM.

We have even more than that. Over 100m, but some of that go to stadium payment and some is needed as collateral for stadium debt.

What happened to the days when players played for the club and not for the big money they get these days.

Wenger sign me up. I can play anywhere in defensive or midfield and I will play on a pay as you play deal.

Back