The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Arsene again ******* up with transfers. 0-0 and Coquelin for Giroud.

Some one care to explain why Ramsey was allowed to do a full 90? I mean I'm all for supporting our players through tough times but my god was he terrible today... The subs were horrible. Arshavin was the only justified sub. Gervinho was just his usual bag of uselessness.

Some one care to explain why Ramsey was allowed to do a full 90? I mean I'm all for supporting our players through tough times but my god was he terrible today... The subs were horrible. Arshavin was the only justified sub. Gervinho was just his usual bag of uselessness.

Was wondering same thing about Ramsey. Especially as Coquelin was introduced at 85minutes or so and for Giroud leaving Ramsey on. Arshavin was pretty nonexistent, but that is mostly because he hasn't played. Gervinho is pretty **** as impact sub. We saw that last season when in latter parts of season after ACoN he was used as sub most times and sucked.

Frustrating performance. Only positive is the defence looked solid with Gibbs back and Mert/Kos showed they are our best combo at CB. Really missed Diaby and Walcott as they could of made a difference in that game. With this extra money we have, there really is no excuse for keeping Walcott around and he is a player we can't afford to lose.

Should I get a Wilshere or Giroud jersey for xmas?

I'd get either Chamakh, Djourou or Santos as long as they are available. Though Giroud and Wilshere might leave before them if we continue like we have in past.

Squillaci though is safe bet. He cant be sold and noone wants to loan him either.

Ramsey starting on the wing again. Oh joy.

can see a everton win tonigght. Guessing your arsenal fan how do you feel about the dissent from the fans recently. from outside looking in looks like locals are getting restless is that the case?

Walcott back. 1min back and goal. Bit lucky, but great start.

Edit: **** Kos injured. Still good that we have Gibbs on bench so Santos can stay in what ever hole he's been hiding since OT.

Last edited:
can see a everton win tonigght. Guessing your arsenal fan how do you feel about the dissent from the fans recently. from outside looking in looks like locals are getting restless is that the case?

I think draw is most likely. Fellaini might cause trouble though.

Well worst start in Wenger era so dissent is bit expected.

So Wenger says we will possibly make two signings in the January transfer window. One possibly being Huntelaar (Wenger hasn't said who the players are) and the other possibly Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace. Also he hasn't denied possibly bringing Henry back on loan. What do you guys think about this? Personally I wouldn't mind Huntelaar but I am not so sure we need Zaha. Bringing Henry back could be good for us but I personally don't see him making much of an impact like last season. But you never know if we do sell Theo he will be able to get his #14 back.

So Wenger says we will possibly make two signings in the January transfer window. One possibly being Huntelaar (Wenger hasn't said who the players are) and the other possibly Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace. Also he hasn't denied possibly bringing Henry back on loan. What do you guys think about this? Personally I wouldn't mind Huntelaar but I am not so sure we need Zaha. Bringing Henry back could be good for us but I personally don't see him making much of an impact like last season. But you never know if we do sell Theo he will be able to get his #14 back.

I think we will lose Theo, thats why we are in for Zaha, hes a classic winger. And Im sure he wants Huntelaar, while Giroud is scoring you can see it in every game, hes slow and slumpy.

Ive heard we might go in for the 30m release clause Gotze but to be honest unlikely. Although if we do please can we get him...

Back