The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I believe if we do go after him it will be probably closer to what we paid for AOC. The last time I heard about us going after Capoue or Wanyama was back in September.

We've reportedly had scouts in lots of Toulouse matches this season. Don't know for sure who we were scouting as there is interest in Abdennour, Capoue and Sissoko.

Gervinho was supposed to know how to dribble as well. And when I meant unfortunately it was more for the fact that we will lose Walcott.

To be fair to him, Gervinho DOES know how to dribble. He just doesn't know what to do after he's completed said dribble.

I don't think Walcott will leave. If he does, he's a fool. Few players actually go on to reproduce the form they showed under Wenger, and no club bigger than Arsenal will take him as it is.

To be fair to him, Gervinho DOES know how to dribble. He just doesn't know what to do after he's completed said dribble.

I don't think Walcott will leave. If he does, he's a fool. Few players actually go on to reproduce the form they showed under Wenger, and no club bigger than Arsenal will take him as it is.
LIVERPOOL WILL TAKE HIM AND LIVERPOOL IS THE BIGGEST TEAM IN ZE WORLD

By the way, a couple weeks ago German media was linking you guys to Son Heung-Min, who IMO could be a very good player for you.

It would be kind of funny if Walcott did leave thinking he could go to a big team only to end up signing with QPR sort of like Junior Hoilett did last summer when he was linked to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool. I am looking for us to sign a proven striker in January (Huntelaar most probable) and one defensive minded player.

Also tomorrow like every other match lately, is a must win. I know it is against West Brom but we really need to take all 3 points. We rested a lot of key players in mid week so there is no excuse for our players to be "jaded" like they were after the Swansea match. If we fail to get all 3 points tomorrow I really see no other excuse Wenger can use.

It would be kind of funny if Walcott did leave thinking he could go to a big team only to end up signing with QPR sort of like Junior Hoilett did last summer when he was linked to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool. I am looking for us to sign a proven striker in January (Huntelaar most probable) and one defensive minded player.

Also tomorrow like every other match lately, is a must win. I know it is against West Brom but we really need to take all 3 points. We rested a lot of key players in mid week so there is no excuse for our players to be "jaded" like they were after the Swansea match. If we fail to get all 3 points tomorrow I really see no other excuse Wenger can use.

BLASPHEMY!
Besides, we've already got SWP - Taraabt and he wouldn't be an improvement on Mackie/Zamora/Cisse up the middle.

What a truly horrendous dive, wasn't even remotely close to contact.
They should punish him after the game if they really do want to cut down on diving, it wont happen though.

Two penalties that arguably shouldn't have been, Arsenal deserve a lead but not like that.

Back