The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Reports are saying we are negotiating a deal with NYRB to keep Henry until the end of the season. I don't think this is a good idea because I believe if this does happen Wenger will come out and say we don't need to buy another striker as we will have Henry for the entire rest of the season. Either this or we will be waiting until Llorente's contract at Bilbao is up and try and sign him on a free much like we did with Chamakh.
But Llorente dosent fit Arsenal's style of play. I still think he would do well but that coupled with high wage demands would put Wenger off signing him. Also he would probably then sell Giroud as he wouldnt need him

But Llorente dosent fit Arsenal's style of play. I still think he would do well but that coupled with high wage demands would put Wenger off signing him. Also he would probably then sell Giroud as he wouldnt need him

We could easily afford his wages.Would gladly take him, but I'd prefer striker like Jovetic.

Reports are saying we are negotiating a deal with NYRB to keep Henry until the end of the season. I don't think this is a good idea because I believe if this does happen Wenger will come out and say we don't need to buy another striker as we will have Henry for the entire rest of the season. Either this or we will be waiting until Llorente's contract at Bilbao is up and try and sign him on a free much like we did with Chamakh.

Henry > Chamakh so will be good addition. He will boost the morale and bring real experience. Hopefully this means we can now shift Chamakh permanently on.

Sometimes just too so hard to be an arsenal fan, especially with the likes of gervinho

Should change into 4-4-2. Chamakh for Gervinho and Ox for Ramsey. Cazorla and Ox on wings.

Coquelin off while Gervinho and Ramsey stay doing what they do best. Playing like ****.

"arsenal are playing a strong squad since they don't play against till monday"...are you kidding me, this is the best we've got?

Back