The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Chins up Arsenal fans, atleast you can focus on the league. Still a poor loss though, especially against lower league opposition.

Chins up Arsenal fans, atleast you can focus on the league. Still a poor loss though, especially against lower league opposition.

Focus on getting what in league? 4th place. Oh joy another imaginary trophy for Wenger.

Well this is what you get for fielding a weak team and not taking the competition seriously.

Oh.

That has to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a PL team

to be honest, I think concentration on finishing in the europa league place is first

Arsenal will be competing for 4th spot I imagine and will eventually go on to a good run of form. Certainly as good as Tottenham, and better than the likes of West Brom, Everton and Liverpool. But yeah when he puts it that way, it isn't looking eventful for the Gooners.

Arsenal will be competing for 4th spot I imagine and will eventually go on to a good run of form. Certainly as good as Tottenham, and better than the likes of West Brom, Everton and Liverpool. But yeah when he puts it that way, it isn't looking eventful for the Gooners.

After this cant see good form coming any time soon.

Back