The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Chamakh blaming terrible first touch on his teammates not being there to pick up the loose ball...

Sounds like Arsenal are dominating but just can't break through.

Not at all, you are lacking no cutting edge right now and Bradford are comfortable with the ball, certainly not dominating. Which is very worrying considering the players you have it is pretty much first team.

70th min until the first effort on target comes with a full strength Arsenal team (pretty much) against Bradford.

Got to say though... I dunno if it is because Arsenal are just playing badly but Bradford look ****** amazing for a League 2 side.

Not at all, you are lacking no cutting edge right now and Bradford are comfortable with the ball, certainly not dominating. Which is very worrying considering the players you have it is pretty much first team.

I'm not an Arsenal fan. Just started to watch it and while Arsenal scored, they were lookin more wasteful than anything.

Gerv could have won the game if he went for diving header

but he got too skeered

Bradford might win on penalties, they've got a fantastic record. Still, I think Arsenal may get through but there is still that lingering doubt.

Back