The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Maybe he was chanting "where gona **** on man united as the reds (arsenal) go marching up up up. Seriously let him celebrate and enjoy his victory. He was held back by Arsenal and if he was at somewhere else he would have won so many things by now

Looking other players lift the trophies from physios room?

I don't come to the arsenal thread to read you boys arguing about messi.

I come here to moan about Arsenal's misfortune.

That's my final piece on Messi. Back on topic - Arsenal are *****.

No more ***** on Messi. Create a thread in the rightful place and debate yourselves to death

Honestly I don't understand how I get infracted for it when I never even started this conversation and then people who are mentioning Arsenal are just mocking them because of RVP or Bradford with one word or short sentences.

Honestly I don't understand how I get infracted for it when I never even started this conversation and then people who are mentioning Arsenal are just mocking them because of RVP or Bradford with one word or short sentences.

Well frankly we deserve to be mocked over those two. Selling RVP for football reasons and yeah Bradford... Though we had hit low point before, but no... we found new one.

Well frankly we deserve to be mocked over those two. Selling RVP for football reasons and yeah Bradford... Though we had hit low point before, but no... we found new one.

There's always a lower point.

I think Arsenal will regroup and challenge for the top 4, but the title is totally out of the question this year. Not even possible.

I am just wondering do you think Reading might come and have a go tomorrow like they did against United?

But then again they can't afford to take that many risks at the moment considering where they are and QPR can only get better under Harry.

Trust me guys, there is lower point that this. Terminate contract with Arsene and get Avram Grant as manager.

Trust me guys, there is lower point that this. Terminate contract with Arsene and get Avram Grant as manager.

If I remember rightly didn't Avram Grant start well at Chelsea after being appointed though. Sacking Arsene for Avram Grant would be hilarious indeed though.

If I remember rightly didn't Avram Grant start well at Chelsea after being appointed though. Sacking Arsene for Avram Grant would be hilarious indeed though.
Yes, and then lead WH to relegation and he missed to win title with Partizan Belgrade when he was 12 points clear.

On 13 January 2012, Avram Grant was named the new manager of Partizan Belgrade. After guiding Partizan to their fifth consecutive Serbian championship, Grant resigned on 14 May 2012.

After guiding Partizan to their fifth consecutive Serbian championship, Grant resigned on 14 May 2012, making use of the release clause in his 18-month contract.

I am just wondering do you think Reading might come and have a go tomorrow like they did against United?

But then again they can't afford to take that many risks at the moment considering where they are and QPR can only get better under Harry.

Well players have things to prove now so I expect we will win. I also expect they will play positive and there will be goals. Still I put a sneaky bid on Reading to win so if we do lose I atleast will get money to buy alcohol.

Well players have things to prove now so I expect we will win. I also expect they will play positive and there will be goals. Still I put a sneaky bid on Reading to win so if we do lose I atleast will get money to buy alcohol.

This. If the players don't turn up it's hard to expect anything whatsoever. I want to see more from Podolski and Gervinho especially (amongst others, though those two have the ability to change games -if- they perform)

They also had something to prove against Bradford. I'm seriously not expecting to win because it's a game we should be winning.

On 13 January 2012, Avram Grant was named the new manager of Partizan Belgrade. After guiding Partizan to their fifth consecutive Serbian championship, Grant resigned on 14 May 2012.

After guiding Partizan to their fifth consecutive Serbian championship, Grant resigned on 14 May 2012, making use of the release clause in his 18-month contract.
Don't care about that. He didn't win the league. He blew up huge points advantage and hasn't done well in cup. He sucks.

Don't care about that. He didn't win the league. He blew up huge points advantage and hasn't done well in cup. He sucks.

He did nearly win the CL with Chelsea...How that one penalty probably changed his life lol. He could have been a European Champion but now is literally nowhere.

What I find troubling is the fact that there's forums dedicated to hating Ramsey which is absolutely pathetic beyond belief. I'd have him at Goodison in a heartbeat. He is young and will improve, but if he's not getting the backing from the fans then what's the point in staying and trying to? If I was him I'd move somewhere else.
I think we should try getting him on loan to a mid-table PL team in January. Not because I don't think he doesn't have anything to add to our team, he just really needs a change of scene for a few months. Needs to go somewhere he plays in the midfield week in, week out and there isn't the same level of pressure but most of all get away from the Arsenal fans that bombard him with abuse weekly. That stuff isn't going to make him any better, still a massively talented player but if people tell him all the time he is **** then it's going to start (possibly already has started) to affect him.

Back