The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
5-2 Walcott. Cazorla assisting.

Now Wenger Rosicky in for Cazorla and Coquelin for Wilshere so they get rest.

Not bad at all from Cazorla. Three goals, two assists. Pretty much max fantasy points possible for those of you who do that sorta thing.

Still, stuffing Reading is a start, I'm going to not get too excited until we finish the year in good form rather than utterly ***** with a flash of brilliance.

Walcott will look fantastic in a Liverpool shirt in 3 weeks.....................

[fishing]

Not bad at all from Cazorla. Three goals, two assists. Pretty much max fantasy points possible for those of you who do that sorta thing.

Still, stuffing Reading is a start, I'm going to not get too excited until we finish the year in good form rather than utterly ***** with a flash of brilliance.

We should be winning all of our next 4 games. Wigan, West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton. After that it's pretty tough january.

Very good performance, despite the nervy 10 minutes after Reading got their goals. Cazorla was sublime and his hattrick goal was footballing ****. Walcott can't do much more than he has to show why we need him, up to us to give him what he wants because losing him would be a bitter blow.

You guys are forgetting Podolski too, a goal and I believe 3 assists for him tonight? Excellent stuff from the team despite the two goals but a win is a win and that is what we got in the end. I still think Giroud is trying to hard though.

You guys are forgetting Podolski too, a goal and I believe 3 assists for him tonight? Excellent stuff from the team despite the two goals but a win is a win and that is what we got in the end. I still think Giroud is trying to hard though.

Yeah Poldi was great apart from his mistake that lead to 2nd goal for Reading as he stayed behind and defenders tried to make offside.

1 goal and 2 assists I think. Gibbs also got 2 assists and Cazorla one.

First game back for Gibbs in a while isn't it?

Considering Vermaelen has looked shocking at left back so far this season, and Santos is an utter donkey, got to keep Gibbs fit.

And good on Walcott putting in some effort. I don't think people mind paying him if he performs, my issue with Theo was he started almost every game and never really looked like he could be bothered grafting in a lot of them. Podolski has to step it up, as said, and hopefully people can sit back, take a good look at themselves and actually decide if they choose to play for the shirt or for their paycheck.

It was interesting that after the Bradford game, only Wilshere, Szczesny & Chamberlain bothered to stick around with the fans and actually show that they appreciated the support, everyone else ****** off down the tunnel. It's quite ironic considering the age of those three players, I don't think they average over 21, but they need to definitely demonstrate that sort of attitude to everyone else and make sure we don't let teams back in the game.

Last edited:
First game back for Gibbs in a while isn't it?

No he was in Bradford game and I think even before that, but cant remember exactly.

Also about Walcott yeah don't mind offering him the contract to be on par with high earners. So 90k or so + bonuses. If he wont take that than we've been flamini'd already.

Back