The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Also about Walcott yeah don't mind offering him the contract to be on par with high earners. So 90k or so + bonuses. If he wont take that than we've been flamini'd already.

... But he scored. That's 5 now! Surely he's Balotelli-like now and worth 150,000/wk, non?

According to twitter people Walcott contract talks have resumed today and he has informed he wants to stay. Won't believe it until it's on arsenal.com , but getting all Chambo,Wilshere,Gibbs,Jenko and Walcott on long deals would be great boost before january window.

very informative video.

Post that on the tactics forum and I'm sure a few FM players would learn a thing or two!

Well, look at this way, if he doesn't re-sign he leaves for nothing and we have to replace the player. At least this way he can leave in the future, but a fee will be paid.

Notice Vermaelen talking about how he wants Theo to stay in the press and it occured to me how little he's made his presence felt to help solidify the side, as the captain. Rather wish Wenger made Arteta captain, always works hard for the team, instrumental part of the pitch and speaks fluent Spanish to help click with Cazorla.

Also, unsure if anyone's seen this, but certainly made me laugh, then groan a bit:

[video=youtube;q4JhCO3nc6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4JhCO3nc6w[/video]

Well, look at this way, if he doesn't re-sign he leaves for nothing and we have to replace the player. At least this way he can leave in the future, but a fee will be paid.

Notice Vermaelen talking about how he wants Theo to stay in the press and it occured to me how little he's made his presence felt to help solidify the side, as the captain. Rather wish Wenger made Arteta captain, always works hard for the team, instrumental part of the pitch and speaks fluent Spanish to help click with Cazorla.

Theo is our best forward at the moment and even if we get someone coming in we need him to have a chance on top 4. I'd say for us he's worth 85-90k a week and then offer him bonuses in goals and assist so he can easily have a 100k week salary.

Yeah Arteta is true leader. Vermaelen for me should've stayed as vice captain. He was good in that role.

Also, unsure if anyone's seen this, but certainly made me laugh, then groan a bit:

[video=youtube;q4JhCO3nc6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4JhCO3nc6w[/video]

For a moment thought that was the real clip :D

Yeah would be shrewd buy. I'd also take David Villa off Barca.

Way to step away from the crowd there. :p

I don't see Villa to Arsenal. He'd have a whole host of other, better options.

Back