The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
3rd in the League, no complaints from me despite a poor performance today.

There was a time when Arenal fans would be disapointed in being 12 points behind the league leaders and having played a game less. It's quite funny what Wenger has done. He has said that top 4 is a great achievement over and over and now Arsenal fans are happy getting top 4 and not getting anywhere near the title

There was a time when Arenal fans would be disapointed in being 12 points behind the league leaders and having played a game less. It's quite funny what Wenger has done. He has said that top 4 is a great achievement over and over and now Arsenal fans are happy getting top 4 and not getting anywhere near the title

I'm pretty sure if you ask any Arsenal fan they will say they are happy with third over being in what 8th two weeks ago? Also seriously can someone please tell me why we need Isco?

Another match that arsenal have won due to a soft penalty decision. I'd still be worried if I was on Arsenal fan, but knowing the usual fans they'll be hailing Wenger now as the special one. Until he loses another game, of course.

I'm pretty sure if you ask any Arsenal fan they will say they are happy with third over being in what 8th two weeks ago? Also seriously can someone please tell me why we need Isco?

Because he's awesome. United didn't "need" RVP, but they got him still cos he improved the team.

Happy being 3rd considering how **** we've been most of the time? Absolutely.
Happy being 12 points away from leaders? No
Happy winning the game where we weren't that good? Yes.

Another match that arsenal have won due to a soft penalty decision. I'd still be worried if I was on Arsenal fan, but knowing the usual fans they'll be hailing Wenger now as the special one. Until he loses another game, of course.

That was clear penalty.

I doubt you'll see fans hailing Wenger anytime soon. Good win for us where we didn't play well, but table shows it all and we are too far behind United for any fan to be happy with Wenger and team.

Walcott felt a touch and went down. It wasent enough to knock him off the ball and not enough to send him falling to the floor but I guess the Arsenal players would do anything for the 3 points weather it is within the rules or not

Walcott felt a touch and went down. It wasent enough to knock him off the ball and not enough to send him falling to the floor but I guess the Arsenal players would do anything for the 3 points weather it is within the rules or not

Walcott positioned himself between ball and Beausejour which is what every striker in world would do in that situation. Beausejour didn't even need to try to win the ball as Figuroa was in good position to stop Walcott, but he did and while Walcott was slightly unbalanced Beausejour hit his back. Not a dive from Walcott as you'd suggest, but very poor defending from Beausejour.

Walcott positioned himself between ball and Beausejour which is what every striker in world would do in that situation. Beausejour didn't even need to try to win the ball as Figuroa was in good position to stop Walcott, but he did and while Walcott was slightly unbalanced Beausejour hit his back. Not a dive from Walcott as you'd suggest, but very poor defending from Beausejour.

Yes it was a dive Walcott could have played on but realised he wouldnt have done anything useful so went down anyway. Arsenal are getting a little reputation now, first Carzorla and now Walcott. Wonder who the next one will be...?

Yes it was a dive Walcott could have played on but realised he wouldnt have done anything useful so went down anyway. Arsenal are getting a little reputation now, first Carzorla and now Walcott. Wonder who the next one will be...?

So he should have played on despite being in disadvantage because of Beausejours contact with him. And we are still pretty far away in reputation to some divers in prem.

So he should have played on despite being in disadvantage because of Beausejours contact with him. And we are still pretty far away in reputation to some divers in prem.

Not sure why you're bothering replying to him, he's clearly got the IQ of Paris Hilton.

Good old days:

haha.gif

M'villa is being linked with us again. What do u guys think, yay or nay?

Back