The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
If Wenger can get him focused on football and leave the **** out = Yay
If he stays the same as he has = nay

Imo he can, van persie always had quite an attitude and hes made him into what he is today, especially iwht mvilla being french will probably be easier, id say yay

Imo he can, van persie always had quite an attitude and hes made him into what he is today, especially iwht mvilla being french will probably be easier, id say yay

Yeap there's no arguing about his ability. Also with the problems he has had price will likely be much lower than the 20m € Rennes was asking in summer.

Yeap there's no arguing about his ability. Also with the problems he has had price will likely be much lower than the 20m € Rennes was asking in summer.

I mean lets look at the facts here.
He will be cheaper
He is french
Good holding midfielder
We REALLY need a holding midfielder, Arteta just not cut out for it.

Last thing we want is another Balotelli but in these extreme times....it goes.

M'Vila is worth the risk as far as I am concerned, doubt we'll sign him, but would be glad if we do.

Big rumors of Arda Turan to Arsenal.

- Reported fee: £19 million
- Turan has agreed a pre-contract with us, according to reports from Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- His agent said that he's leaving and that he wants to play in a different league.
- We already know that Atletico urgently need cash, which makes his sale even more likely.
- When interviewers asked him about the move, he refused to comment. If there really was no substance behind the rumors, he probably would have dismissed them immediately.

Big rumors of Arda Turan to Arsenal.

- Reported fee: £19 million
- Turan has agreed a pre-contract with us, according to reports from Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- His agent said that he's leaving and that he wants to play in a different league.
- We already know that Atletico urgently need cash, which makes his sale even more likely.
- When interviewers asked him about the move, he refused to comment. If there really was no substance behind the rumors, he probably would have dismissed them immediately.

I don't think this is an area we particularly need strengthening in. That being said, if this is a sign of offloading a certain player or two, then great.

Smack my **** and call me Judy. I seriously cannot get over that scoreline.

Wilshere = English Messi, great dribbling... Theo, Giroud, Podolski and Oxlade-Chamberlain world class :)

ahhh what a change from a few weeks ago where Arsenal were **** and players were *****. classic

walcott is world class? ******* lol

Last edited:
ahhh what a change from a few weeks ago where Arsenal were **** and players were *****. classic

Football fans are incredibly fickle.

Players playing like **** and players being **** are two completely different things.

Walcott not world class, but all of his finishes were as was his assist to Giroud.

Back