The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Maybe his hands are tied? My opinion is the men upstairs love the money Wenger makes them.

I am not sure if a manager of Wenger's calibre would be held down like that and not make anything of it. I honestly think this is just how Wenger is...

Standard trade boys, you beat the scum, we beat the Yids. Good luck.

Seriously, if the boys want to prove their worths...now is the time to do it, being down to ten men against the City....what was he thinking!?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, at the end of the day Arsene Wenger will just blame the red card and be done with it. It was a harsh red to give but quite easy to give with City's millions.

Well, cleared off the line twice, this could be 0-4. Seems Arteta is pretty irreplaceable right now, and replacing the Ox with Per to restore the back four has made it only a matter of time before the side tires. I'd expect a bit of a blow out as Mancini knows how the season could come down to goal difference.

It doesn't matter, at the end of the day Arsene Wenger will just blame the red card and be done with it. It was a harsh red to give but quite easy to give with City's millions.

How was it harsh? Last man preventing a goal scoring opportunity = straight red. Simples!

You are joking? Nobody can actually be this blinkered, surely?

It was a red by the rule book but I hate that rule so much. It punishes teams too heavily, especially if the penalty is converted. Was nice to Wenger was honest in his post-match presser and didn't complain about the penalty or the red and said we weren't good enough on the goals.

Absolute classless idiots! Move one!!! Would loved to have seen Nasri react and smash the mugs face in!
[video=youtube;PFCsCmJHORU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCsCmJHORU&sns=em[/video]

Not sure if this has been posted yet but this made me uncomfortable watching this lol.
[video=youtube;MqSJMnrHPLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJMnrHPLw[/video]

Anyone who pronounces it 'Gerr-rude' ought to sort themselves out.

Basic pronunciation of French names ought to be a fundamental skill for Arsenal fans with the amount of French players we sign.

Last edited:
If you think about it we don't really buy that many French players anymore. Newcastle have more then us i believe.

they handled it well. Just a couple young pencil necks with no class looking for a hit on youtube.

Back