The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Not sure if this has been posted yet but this made me uncomfortable watching this lol.
[video=youtube;MqSJMnrHPLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJMnrHPLw[/video]

LOL. This is a joke by a spurs fan or something isn't it? Surely?

they handled it well. Just a couple young pencil necks with no class looking for a hit on youtube.

Must be so hard to resist the urge to turn around and thump them. Acting up in full knowledge that Nasri and Chamakh can't do anything about it.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but this made me uncomfortable watching this lol.
[video=youtube;MqSJMnrHPLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJMnrHPLw[/video]

I've just watched that and:

A) I want 44 seconds of my life back.
B) Would someone please put that kid out of his misery?
C) If I kill anyone in the next few days I'm holding you and this video responsible.

Looks like qpr is close to signing M'villa. Im seriously enraged right now. what the **** is wenger thinking, why dont we just effing give up everybody to FREAKING QPR WHO WILL MOST LIKELY GET RELAGATED. how does qpr afford mvilla in relagation zone when we cant spare that sum of money on a promising freaking player who IS worth the risk when hes that cheap especially when hes the kind of player we need. He said he wants "exceptional players" then buy freaking fellaini, if thats too expensive buy mvilla because im sure hes not going to be worth more then 8 mil.

Looks like qpr is close to signing M'villa. Im seriously enraged right now. what the **** is wenger thinking, why dont we just effing give up everybody to FREAKING QPR WHO WILL MOST LIKELY GET RELAGATED. how does qpr afford mvilla in relagation zone when we cant spare that sum of money on a promising freaking player who IS worth the risk when hes that cheap especially when hes the kind of player we need. He said he wants "exceptional players" then buy freaking fellaini, if thats too expensive buy mvilla because im sure hes not going to be worth more then 8 mil.

It sounds like he turned you and Newcastle United down in favour of QPR, imo I don't think he would be right for Arsenal as apparently M'Vila has behaviour issues. That plus the fact that he cannot be too ambitious if he chose QPR over two other bigger clubs in you and Newcastle (No disrespect to QPR of course).

@redterror39, you are thinking of Loic Remy who spurned Newcastle and it was rumored but never confirmed that we were the other team interested in signing him. M'vila was never linked with Newcastle if I remember.

As for M'vila we were never in it for him during this transfer window. We ended our pursuit for him right after Euro 2012. Everyone linking us with him only linked us with him because in the past we were interested in him. The chances of us actually signing anyone in this transfer window is slim to none at the moment. I also think Walcott's contract saga will last well in to February as things stand right now.

No they were all rumors, some said he was going to extend his contract before the City game but that obviously didn't happen. Not sure if it was posted on here but Al Jazeera had a interview with Wenger which they released after the City game and Wenger said he was looking to "spend big" on one or two players if he could.

oh ok then, I only ask because a few freinds of mine said that he would be signing soon. Wonder who Wenger is going to be signing?

No they were all rumors, some said he was going to extend his contract before the City game but that obviously didn't happen. Not sure if it was posted on here but Al Jazeera had a interview with Wenger which they released after the City game and Wenger said he was looking to "spend big" on one or two players if he could.

Lol do you believe that?

Not saying I believe it especially after all the things he has said during the past two months. He started off saying he was going to buy players in January then he said he didn't know if he needed to. I personally do not believe anything Wenger says anymore. I am not saying I am against him as our manager but when it comes to interviews and stuff it seems he just talks out of his ***.

We haven't been interested in him for months now. Wenger wasn't willing to take him on with all his attitude issues and obviously no one else is that keen on him if he stock has dropped so low that QPR have a chance at signing him.

Well deserved win, if we didn't take that game it would've been a travesty.

Quality 2nd half performance with a lot of desire, particularly from Wilshere.

I ******* love him.

Wilshere would decline every contract offer another team gives.
I hope you right for Arsenal sake. So what happens if Arsenal finish out of the champion league positions in league or even lower?, Manchester clubs probably to finish in the top two positions, Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton or even Liverpool could finish higher than Arsenal if they not careful. Then in the summer Arsene Wenger leaves? and a big club comes in for him ie FC Bayern Munich with their new Manager Pep, would he turn it down?.

I personally think he would. I mean he came up through Arsenal's ranks loves the club and performs the best for the club day in and day out. I mean **** he even closed his twitter down just so he could focus on coming back from his injury!

Back