The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Even though Giroud may not score today, his work rate has been insane. Dropping back when were a man down, winning tackles. That's what you want to see...

Big three points. Now Blackburn on the 16th then Bayern 19th, both at home.

Absolutely required we have Wilshere back for the Bayern game I'd say, they have a hard working midfield. Still, assuming the Cl goes the way everyone expects, at least chasing Chelsea and Spurs properly today.

Big three points. Now Blackburn on the 16th then Bayern 19th, both at home.

Absolutely required we have Wilshere back for the Bayern game I'd say, they have a hard working midfield. Still, assuming the Cl goes the way everyone expects, at least chasing Chelsea and Spurs properly today.

And also Villa at home after Bayern. Quite crucial games all at this point.

Andre Santos is off to Gremio, Wenger is really taking a risk here with the injuries to our CB's.

Chuba Akpom has scored a first half double against United for the Under-21s. Fabianski is making his return to football as well.

Jovetic rumors are circulating now that Fiorentina are signing Giu Rossi and are looking at Gaston Ramirez. Two quality players who play same position as Jo

Coquelin is a good player, yeah, he should play some more games.

And I am quite confident I am a better finisher than Gervinho. Missed yet another total sitter.

Why take off Ox for walcott, should have taken off Giroud, guy has barely touched the ball

EDIT: and as I typed this blackburn scored, **** me

Always the risk when you do a triple sub at once, people are out of position. Especially when you change formation at the same time.

Oh well, if we end up going out of this and losing big to Bayern it'll be .. a rough week.

what an effing joke, it seems like every time we go up a deep defensive line our players are incapable of penetrate the defense and if they do its gervinho with the chance...

We deserved to lose today. Starting to wonder what Wenger does in training each day that somehow manages to make even the best of players look like complete garbage sometimes.

Back