The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I always belived that the stupid board at arsenal has to do with the way the club is going.But after the Jan window i trully believe wenger is the problem.He is has become too stuborn for the good of ths club that he no longer deserves to remain as a manager.We all saw that the season was going nowhere yet he did no business whatsover even after promising to be active during the window.Now against bayern god bless arsenal.The damage of doing no business is that you now have to place someone on fullback position who does not play their :S.The best thing for wenger to do for this club is now after defeat to bayern which i am sure would be the case to tell the fans and the team that he is going at the end of the season.Challenge the team to keep intact his record of top 4 finish because thats the only trophy he cherishes by the looks of it and let the fans celeberate the end of one of the greatest manager career to manage this club.

I wonder what would have happened if we would have went on and won the FA Cup but finished outside of the top 4. How many people would be happy with that? How many people would say oh well atleast we won something.

Not sure how Wenger is responsible for a lackluster effort from his team. I know he's suppose to motivate them (and I'm sure he tries), but they are professionals and shouldn't need to have their hands held.

The times are gloomy fellows, which makes the Bayern games the perfect opportunity to set the record straight!

Prediction for tonight: Arsenal 1-3 Bayern Munich unfortunately.

What did you guys think of his press pre-match conference yesterday?

Personally I thought that we saw a very aggravated Wenger, and I think that this will help for today's game.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

So, we've already had the defensive **** up and Vermaelen's unnecessary early yellow after losing possession.

Yep, definitely watching Arsenal :P

This is the worst season since 1995 & i have a feeling it`s not over...:'(

we make a mistake ad they score, they make a mistake and we cant even get a shot on

Although it would be no shame going out to these as i think they are 1-2 quality players off reaching the levels of Barca/Madrid its the way you lose and so far its been woeful.

Back