The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
What's the problem, sounds like great opportunity. All the Arsenal players should have a t-shirt with alphabet letter under the kit. When United tries to celebrate, your players can form the line that says J-U-D-A-S.

...i'll go and take my pills

Dont **** yourself just yet. :D plenty of time for either City or United to **** up before that.

hehe, but god man, try to understand, when most of your best friends that are around you are united fans. ;) i mean, ffs, most of them are united fans.

and there are some really annoying friends too , you know (bandwagon fans)

hehe, but god man, try to understand, when most of your best friends that are around you are united fans. ;) i mean, ffs, most of them are united fans.

and there are some really annoying friends too , you know (bandwagon fans)

I know what you mean. Around here most of people are either United or Liverpool fans.

Tight game that one. Better second half, but Everton defended with everything they got. Bad finishing though, obviously, by Giroud.

Pretty ****** game. Don't understand why Wenger started off with Wilshere rather than either Rosicky or Podolski.

have to question wenger....he said he made a mistake playinh jack against norwich...but plays him again today?

Didn't think he was good at all, had no burst of pace, poor control; Everton were always going to hassle him and bustled the midfield well. Wanted to see some goals (Giroud and Barkley both deserved one I think, both looked lively) although the battle was mainly in midfield.

Didn't think he was good at all, had no burst of pace, poor control; Everton were always going to hassle him and bustled the midfield well. Wanted to see some goals (Giroud and Barkley both deserved one I think, both looked lively) although the battle was mainly in midfield.

He has been pretty poor in both games now that he's back from injury. Don't understand why Wenger just keeps playing him as our team doesn't work as well as either having Rosicky in middle or Poldi on left and Santi on middle.

I understand he needs games, but we need wins more.

He has been pretty poor in both games now that he's back from injury. Don't understand why Wenger just keeps playing him as our team doesn't work as well as either having Rosicky in middle or Poldi on left and Santi on middle.

I understand he needs games, but we need wins more.

agree with that.jack clearly didnt perform since returning.but rosicky not fit for last night.dont know what happen with poldi or Ox.

Yeah he was clearly off the pace, I can only presume we have nobody else combative in that position with Rosicky and Diaby not fit. Only other player is Coquelin who offers nothing going forward.

I was very impressed with Ramsey though, one of the few games I've seen where he had a much tighter touch, good movement, ran all game, some good positioning for chances. Showing exactly the perfect attitude of trying hard and you'll make chances happen. I'd say motm yesterday.

Out-of-sync City just had to lose it didn't they. Sigh. United could win it tmr. what's worse is RVP's guard of honor at the emirates if they win against villa. :(

Out-of-sync City just had to lose it didn't they. Sigh. United could win it tmr. what's worse is RVP's guard of honor at the emirates if they win against villa. :(

Better than them winning it at the Emirates. The only positive of yesterday's Spurs victory was the fact United will most likely seal the title win tonight.

Better than them winning it at the Emirates. The only positive of yesterday's Spurs victory was the fact United will most likely seal the title win tonight.

Yeap guard of honour will be forgotten soon. Them winning title at emirates would stay in memory.

Yeap guard of honour will be forgotten soon. Them winning title at emirates would stay in memory.

Yup true man. Oh well what's done is done. But yeah we did win at OT though ;) Wiltord !!! ****, a long time ago.

Back