Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff

Read the tweet above that one, not my source. Was just passing on the info that was posted - he'd been right the previous 3 seasons.

August will really set the tone for our season, two Champions League playoff matches and a NLD to end the month.

So I have no idea who it is, but it seems like Arsenal are about to sign someone. She's going to get a name tomorrow when she meets him and told me she'll try and get a picture but obviously that's not always possible.

Just wondering if you mum was able to get any more info?

would be good to have him and would definitely improve us however i would rather a top class striker and a proper left winger myself.

Personally, i would have Fabregas over anyone other (vaguely realistic) player. Even though we don't need another creative midfielder, it's CESC! :D

Gonzalo Higuaín agrees terms with Arsenal as transfer edges closer

• Real Madrid striker happy with £130,000-a-week four-year deal
• Arsenal hope to complete deal before 11 July

• Share1920
  • in[COLOR=#333333 !important]Share

[/COLOR]

Real-Madrids-Gonzalo-Higu-006.jpg

Gonzalo Higuaín celebrates scoring for Real Madrid and stands to become Arsenal's first £20m-plus signing. Photograph: Alvaro Barrientos/AP

Gonzalo Higuaín has reached an agreement in principle with Arsenalover personal terms on a four-year contract, as his move from Real Madrid edges closer. The Argentina striker is the marquee addition thatArsène Wenger wants this summer and the manager is ready to break the Arsenal transfer record to sign him.

There is a confidence at the club that Higuaín is poised to join, ideally before Arsenal depart on 11 July for their commercial tour of Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, and it appears that the final obstacle is the sign-off from the incoming Real manager.

The Spanish club, who parted company with José Mourinho at the end of last season, have lined up a deal for Paris Saint-Germain's Carlo Ancelotti and he is keen to be installed at the Bernabéu as soon as possible. He could then be expected to sanction Higuaín's release. The player has come to feel surplus at Madrid and the club have already circulated his name to potential buyers.

But PSG's search for a new manager, which has taken several twists, has not yet been resolved and the situation has had an effect on Ancelotti's proposed move to Madrid.

The discussions between Arsenal and Higuaín's representatives have progressed in recent weeks and the player has indicated that he is happy with the contract on offer, which is worth around £130,000 a week. The 25-year-old stands to become Arsenal's first £20m-plus player. The club's current record signing is Andrey Arshavin at £15m.

With Giroud, Higuain & Walcott it seems we're going for the Premier League's female fans to boost our shirt sales.

So, assuming this is agreed, that's a proper DM and potentially a keeper to go then?

Holy **** its actually happening. Arsene, you wild spending *******.

So, assuming this is agreed, that's a proper DM and potentially a keeper to go then?

I'm not really sure we need a proper dm, don't get me wrong it would be nice but i think i would rather we started with arteta and ramsey in front of the back four.

thoughts on rui patricio? Solid experienced gk with many years left. decent price would take him over mid table prem keepers

who says we want a bench warmer? also ive been a.fan of higusin the last few yeRs. love watching him play...will be pi kled if we get him.

who says we want a bench warmer? also ive been a.fan of higusin the last few yeRs. love watching him play...will be pi kled if we get him.
Either him or Chesney will sit on the bench and both are good enough to be first choice for most teams in the league. It would be harsh for either.

As for Higuaín I'll be quite happy if he joins you guys. Best of lucks on that one.

Just wondering if you mum was able to get any more info?

She told me it was someone called "Higgyin", so I'm guessing it was Higuain. I'd forgotten that I'd posted on here, I put it on my Twitter a few days ago.

Picture going around on twitter of Fellaini and Arteta together and someone asked him if he was joining Arsenal and his response was "I hope so". Take that with a grain of salt though.

Back