The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I'd love Rooney at Arsenal. He's a truly top player. He didn't have a great season last time out, true, but I still think he is quality.

I also don't believe he handed in a transfer request, it reeks of a parting blow from Ferguson.

Good signing, but it's obviously for the future. Any 20 year old who can score 10 goals in 13 appearances in a top league is a talent.

Now bring in some big boys :)

I'd love Rooney at Arsenal. He's a truly top player. He didn't have a great season last time out, true, but I still think he is quality.

I also don't believe he handed in a transfer request, it reeks of a parting blow from Ferguson.
Rooney could do well at Arsenal, however i think Higuain would be better for Arsenal as he's more of a natural finisher which is what Arsenal need at the moment.

It's a mute point now I believe, with Higuain so close; but I'd rather have Rooney, even with his baggage. That's a personal preference.

Good signing, but it's obviously for the future. Any 20 year old who can score 10 goals in 13 appearances in a top league is a talent.

Now bring in some big boys :)
Aren't Auxerre playing in Ligue 2?

Yaya is legit, another player SI have been spot on with.

Let's just hope he stays injury free. If things go well, I could see him getting a few appearances next season.

In my twitter I saw someone placing a screenshot of how last follow made by Wilshere is Higuaín.

I didn't go to check by myself, though.

Wilshere just recently followed Higuain on twitter. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about us not signing Higuain yet. The deal is done imo. Hopefully we sign Cesar, Fellaini, Rooney and Higuain this summer. I honestly would be happy with hose signings. Also extend Sagna's contract as well.

Pipita Higuain # sign with Arsenal for three years. Tomorrow will be the medical

I think Fabanski will stay for one season more. But wont make much difference since he'll be 3rd choice keeper if both Cesar and Wojo competing for first. Djourou's gone, and Bendtner too. Finally !

What's with the Suarez rumor? Twitter went crazy last night. Wouldn't like it tbh, I care about the club reputation too much.

What's with the Suarez rumor? Twitter went crazy last night. Wouldn't like it tbh, I care about the club reputation too much.

Hopefully it's all BS. According to Fox Sport Argentina, Higuain is travelling to London today to complete his medical and will officially sign tomorrow.

Claiming a 3 year deal for Higuain, I don't like the sound of that at all. If we are still in the same boat as we are now in 3 years he's just going to leave for free then all that money was wasted. Wishing it was atleast a 4 or 5 year deal.

I think Fabanski will stay for one season more. But wont make much difference since he'll be 3rd choice keeper if both Cesar and Wojo competing for first. Djourou's gone, and Bendtner too. Finally !

He was about to leave last summer, but stayed only because of the injury.

Back