The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
It was a penalty... no question.... the right camera angle shown that Koscielny took his other leg away before he got anything to the ball.

feel sorry for wenger hes been great at scouting young unknowns and making them stars, he has had great succes doing that in the past, problem is not all these young or unknown players work out like his more recent buys. plus your guaranteed wenger gets so depressed everytime arsenal lose and nobody can take that record season where arsenal never lost a game away and he used to play nice passing game i dont know about these days lol

Arsene Wenger's Arsenal Transfer History

arsene wenger saved money on sanogo and now he feels epic,wenger your so supermoneymarket.com you don't even know it

Arsenal fan just wrote this .Find it brilliant lol

Apparently Tottenham are ready to hijack Liverpool's bid for Willian (£25-30m). I guess Wenger thinks Ryo Miyaichi is better than him?

Spurs are going to finish above us this season. Who are we holding out for? Why aren't we in for Willian? He's abosulte quality and with the Ox rumoured to be out till FEBRUARY, Podolski unable to last a full 90 mins... mind is frazzled. I need a drink.

"Even if you go on the Eiffel Tower and you throw the money away,you still have to play with players you have."

Quote of the day by wenger which makes no sense except that he plans to leave for paris soon with all his money i guess lol

"Even if you go on the Eiffel Tower and you throw the money away,you still have to play with players you have."

Quote of the day by wenger which makes no sense except that he plans to leave for paris soon with all his money i guess lol

That was in response to people saying he needs to sign players before the CL game.. Which doesn't matter because they can't be registered, anyway.

Not the greatest defence I've ever heard, but at least that puts it into context.

That was in response to people saying he needs to sign players before the CL game.. Which doesn't matter because they can't be registered, anyway.

Not the greatest defence I've ever heard, but at least that puts it into context.

I think Wenger is losing it as he can actually sign one player day before the game.

We have signed a defender / defensive midfielder ... 15 year old Kristopher De Graca from Sweden.

I dont think thats the rule .You can register a player one day before the match or it got changed this season.Still what kind of answer is that now he is the longest serving manager in the league.He should show some sense or frankly like i said jan he needs to go away now.

I thought Utd would have been the better fit for Cabaye personally alongside Carrick. Arteta still worries me as your deepest player.

Do arsenal actually need cabaye?
With all the injuries they've got at the moment they could do with more depth for sure but dunno about Cabaye really, personally thought they could do with bulking at the back considering they've got barely anyone even fit there

Cabaye would be good for more depth... he is a very good player

But im not sure he is the type of player Arsenal exactly need.. A deeper midfielder, striker, maybe another wide player and center back would be more suited to Arsenal's needs

Newcastle gonna rip a good hole in your pockets for cabaye.They did that with liverpool for Carroll so be ready for same with cabaye.And he still wont solve any of your problems except add depth.

Cabaye would be good for more depth... he is a very good player

But im not sure he is the type of player Arsenal exactly need.. A deeper midfielder, striker, maybe another wide player and center back would be more suited to Arsenal's needs

I'm happy with Giroud. I think he'll do well this season, he'll score at least 15 league goals I reckon this season.
When I consider that, and then consider what Suarez might score (I estimate about 20), is £50 million worth splashing out for those few extra goals?
The main benefit might just be the good atmosphere that comes from a marquee signing. Right now, Arsenal get more abuse than the away team at Emirates.

£50 million could be spent on a top class defensive midfielder and another centre back. And we'd have another left over to add depth to the squad.

It's so obvious, and it's all been said before....

Back