The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Its such a same wenger wont add more quality to our great sqaud he defo needs to go or the board need a kicking

Impressed with Arsenal tonight, came back after the disappointment of Saturday excellently.. Cant believe how poor Fenerbahce have been though

Right, thats it, CL pretty much guaranteed.

Time for that Suarez bid, £40m and..... two quid this time.

Fans are usually horrible, racist and genuinely violent if things don't go their way

One Galatasary fan kept making threats to Manchester United fans who were travelling to Turkey for a Champions League fixture last year, with his supposed crew of 'die-hard' supporters.

The game hadn't kicked off for at least half an hour.

Rumour going that Kos has skull fracture. Physio descriped cut as as horrible and most ridiculous he's ever seen.

Edit: Wenger in post match interview: Kos in hospital, skull opened. Doesn't know yet if bones broken.

Last edited:
We should stop ******* around and put £50m + £5m on additions and get job done.

At this stage i dont think it would matter... 'maybe' and its a big maybe at the start of the window we may have

But we are struggling to get players in as it is, let alone sell our star player and have to replace him in 2 weeks

At this stage i dont think it would matter... 'maybe' and its a big maybe at the start of the window we may have

But we are struggling to get players in as it is, let alone sell our star player and have to replace him in 2 weeks

Yeap, but no harm done by actually getting in with real solid bid.

Could probably get him for 45m +5m in add ons honestly. He would probably be willing to put in an actual transfer request when we achieve CL fully.

Anyways ok let's go get Sakho, Cabaye / Pogba, Lamela and Suarez now!

Could probably get him for 45m +5m in add ons honestly. He would probably be willing to put in an actual transfer request when we achieve CL fully.

Anyways ok let's go get Sakho, Cabaye / Pogba, Lamela and Suarez now!

Heard Sakho is only eyeing Milan at the moment and tbh it would probably be best move for him as there he'd be starter straight from the go and face less competition.

Also Juve aren't selling Pogba. I'd still go for Fernando from Porto before Cabaye.

Arsene in post match interview " It's just starting now " ( transfers ) I really hope so.

Last edited:
Heard Sakho is only eyeing Milan at the moment and tbh it would probably be best move for him as there he'd be starter straight from the go and face less competition.

Also Juve aren't selling Pogba. I'd still go for Fernando from Porto before Cabaye.

Arsene in post match interview " It's just starting now " ( transfers ) I really hope so.

I may have to check Fernando out, because it seems like you think he should be our main target.

I may have to check Fernando out, because it seems like you think he should be our main target.

I still think Suarez should be main target, but Fernando would be just what we need and wouldn't be too expensive. Bit same with Alderweireld who would also be great signing. Both on last year of their contracts.

Back