The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The fee was £12m rising to £16m, which it almost certainly will have/will do

Malaga needed straight up cash so no need by either clubs to insert clauses there. I believe some reports mixed pounds with euros. Malaga's asking price was 15m euros which in pound is bit under £13m.

Malaga needed straight up cash so no need by either clubs to insert clauses there. I believe some reports mixed pounds with euros. Malaga's asking price was 15m euros which in pound is bit under £13m.

They got straight up cash, but were asking for 20m euro's. So we gave them £12m ish up front, and depending on how he performed it would rise to £16m.

Not with any real ambition he crumbles as soon as other clubs are involved and we stand no chance

If Podolski goes, on loan that too, I'll assume we have some big names lined up. Its the only logical reason to let him leave at all let alone on loan. Regardless, hopefully Di Maria arrives.

I find Chelsea swooping in and stealing Willian from Spurs fairly amusing, but good lord, how many attacking midfielders do Chelsea need!? I'd love it if we could pick one off.

I can dream about Mata, can't I?

I find Chelsea swooping in and stealing Willian from Spurs fairly amusing, but good lord, how many attacking midfielders do Chelsea need!? I'd love it if we could pick one off.

I can dream about Mata, can't I?

More like Moses...

I like the Flamini rumors.

1. He's not new (helps the settling in process)
2. He's cheap
3. He's willing to sit on bench
4. He gives us some good cover (Could do worse)

I'll take him over some of the deadwood we got rid of.

And anyone think Wenger sees Santi on the LW if Podolski moves on? Would open up room for Wilshere at AMC.

I like the Flamini rumors.

1. He's not new (helps the settling in process)
2. He's cheap
3. He's willing to sit on bench
4. He gives us some good cover (Could do worse)

I'll take him over some of the deadwood we got rid of.

And anyone think Wenger sees Santi on the LW if Podolski moves on? Would open up room for Wilshere at AMC.

I agree on Flamini points, but Santi IS our LW no matter Podolski leaving or staying. Rosicky at the moment is our number 1 AMC.

I'd rather have Podolski on the left and Santi on the right/in the centre. I know he prefers to play on the left, but he said himself it doesn't make much of a difference because he cuts inside anyway. Whereas Podolski as an excellent crosser and tracks back.

I'd rather have Podolski on the left and Santi on the right/in the centre. I know he prefers to play on the left, but he said himself it doesn't make much of a difference because he cuts inside anyway. Whereas Podolski as an excellent crosser and tracks back.

Rosicky on squad > Podolski on squad

Or have got correct information, and Arsenal really are that ****.

So in last 3 months arsenal have bid for 72 different players but only bids for Suarez/cabaye have actually been confirmed. Fair play with Higuain and flamini as there was/is actual interest that we do know about.

Back