The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Casillas on the list just about explains how legitimate the whole thing is.

I found it funny how Chelski hijacked totttenhams deal for Willian.
Apparently we want to get Di Maria for 26M

I found it funny how Chelski hijacked totttenhams deal for Willian.
Apparently we want to get Di Maria for 26M

But if Spurs don't get a replacement for Bale (As if their gonna get anyone anywhere near as good), then they might not sell to Real. If they don't sell to Real, then they might not sell Di Maria. No idea why Willian would want to join Chelsea to be honest, much less likely to get a permanent first team spot

I'll reiterate what I said after his goal against Villa, Giroud looks much more comfortable.

I like his comments about developing the young British players we have. That is something we need to press on with.

But, Ramsey is done. I think his confidence is shot, from a combination of the injury and the abuse he gets from the fans in the stands - he'll never reach his potential.
Gibbs will never be injury free.
Wilshere might never be either. But if you only even got 10 games out of Jack a year, I'd take them and be thankful still.
Jenkinson needs more game time, but I do think he has a big future, he's quick and powerful, I reckon he could do a job at CB in 5-10 years.
The ox - I am not sure about, I think we need to see some development this season.

I don't understand why people can't see how good Ramsey is now. All last season I had faith in him that eventually he would hit form, and at the end he finally showed it. Doesn't help he spent most of the season on the wing or as an attacking mid. He should be a deep lying/box-to-box player, as he can't shoot or cross, but his passing and work rate are fantastic.

If Gibbs can stay injury free, then he could become England's first choice LB. But as you said that's a big IF... maybe he should ask RvP how he managed it?

Wilshere has only had 2 major injuries, it is just the first one didn't heal. I wouldn't say he is injury prone, just based on the few injuries he has had so far (Don't forget he played over 40 games in a season as a 19 year old)

And the Ox is our best winger in my opinion. Whenever he was brought off the bench last season he sped the game up, and his dribbling gave us a completely different option.

Well don't you feel a bit stupid now zorak? :P

Podolski>Rosicky

Rosicky hardly ever shoots, like the rest of our squad bar Ramey (Who can't) and Cazorla. Rosicky is quality, but is very similar to Wilshere and Cazorla. Podolski is a different option

Now that`s what i call an away counter-attack style, COME OOOOONNN lads, we can score 4-5 today, they`ll open up to score, hope this win it`s in the bag :))

But if Spurs don't get a replacement for Bale (As if their gonna get anyone anywhere near as good), then they might not sell to Real. If they don't sell to Real, then they might not sell Di Maria. No idea why Willian would want to join Chelsea to be honest, much less likely to get a permanent first team spot
Lamela will probably be Bale's replacement. He is a very good player who at 21 will only get better.

Very poor by Szczesny for that goal. One moment he is making world class saves, the next he does that.

Yeah, he did, he saved it. From that close and that angle, you're asking too much for the keeper to do more than just try and keep the ball out of the net.

Back