The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
AdM, Ozil (bit of a reach but rumors spreading like wildfire) and Kondogbia / Cabaye.

AdM, Ozil (bit of a reach but rumors spreading like wildfire) and Kondogbia / Cabaye.

He got subbed and walked straight down the tunnel apparently tonight when RM played. So can certainly see why the rumours are flowing on that front.

Never heard of this Kondogbia til now just watched a vid of him on scoutnationHD i like the look of him im hearing he has a transfer release clause below 15mil?

Never heard of this Kondogbia til now just watched a vid of him on scoutnationHD i like the look of him im hearing he has a transfer release clause below 15mil?

Reportedly it's £17m, but hands off, he's United replacement for Pogba. (Yes I'm hoping).

Reportedly it's £17m, but hands off, he's United replacement for Pogba. (Yes I'm hoping).
Haha why did united sell pogba again? he seemed like a great player to keep. i hope arsenal can get Kondogbia for less then 15mil to help us buff up our squad abit more and it will add some height in midfield as diaby is forever getting injured!

The signings i would like to see are Sakho but he seems to be leaning towards joining ac milan! Fernando or Kondogbia or both! julio cesar! and maybee a striker

What accounts and are they visible online? there isn't really much well known quality out there and if there is they are not for sale for example the bender brothers.Who would u like to see come to arsenal?

It a public limited company, so they have to make all their finances public. I own something like 0.000000001 percent of a the club
:P

Haha why did united sell pogba again? he seemed like a great player to keep. i hope arsenal can get Kondogbia for less then 15mil to help us buff up our squad abit more and it will add some height in midfield as diaby is forever getting injured!

They didn't have a choice. United wanted to keep him, but he thought he should of been in the first team more and he let his contract expire.

Because he agreed to sign for Juve before United offered him a new contract. I don't think Ferguson particularly liked his attitude, tbh.

Because he agreed to sign for Juve before United offered him a new contract. I don't think Ferguson particularly liked his attitude, tbh.

His agent refused to let Pogba talk to us, so that he could make 3.6m from Juve in agent's fees/

His agent refused to let Pogba talk to us, so that he could make 3.6m from Juve in agent's fees/

I think it was more Pogba didn't want to talk with United. If he really wanted, it wouldn't of been hard for him to talk to a Fergie at the training ground...

I think it was more Pogba didn't want to talk with United. If he really wanted, it wouldn't of been hard for him to talk to a Fergie at the training ground...

Nope, his agent prevented us from having any formal discussions, pretty much got Pogba to cut contact with us on contracts. Pogba didn't talk because he was listening to his agent.

Nope, his agent prevented us from having any formal discussions, pretty much got Pogba to cut contact with us on contracts. Pogba didn't talk because he was listening to his agent.

Right. So you're saying Pogba wanted to stay at United and sign a new contract, but his agent forced him to leave?

Right. So you're saying Pogba wanted to stay at United and sign a new contract, but his agent forced him to leave?

No I'm quite clearly saying that Pogba was only really willing to listen to his agent (as some players do). His agent refused to do business with United because United wouldn't pay him 3.6m. SAF was unhappy that Pogba wouldn't speak up for himself. It didn't matter for Pogba, with United on one hand and Juve on the other, either way he would end up at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Last edited:
Szczesny's really frustrating to watch......flapping at crosses and rushing out like a lunatic one minute to pulling off world class save the next.....reminds me of Lehmann a bit.

Back