The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
we signed flamini, when are we going to sign some GOOD and YOUNGER players? and ones that are not actually free

Who exactly would you want to "raid" from Lyon? Other than Gonalons.

Hope so... we have even more money, new contract with Fly Em. :

View attachment 383084

So Arsenal continue to earn more money, while not actually spending any of it? Those shareholders must be raking it in!

Last edited:
Who exactly would you want to "raid" from Lyon? Other than Gonalons.

So Arsenal continue to earn more money, while not actually spending any of it? Those shareholders must be raking it in!

My thoughts exactly and from what I've heard Gonalons won't be going anywhere.

Shareholders aren't raking it in. Even stock price has fallen a bit.

Podolski out for 2 months .Things would catch up after international break if this team does not add 4-5 players.

I think i may have just given up with this transfer window loool but look on the bright side at least we will have 70+ Mil on fm14 to spend on players :D!

Arsenal signing anybody!?

Who would of thought that!
Haha shocker ay, Flamini deal could work though I suppose but I think Wenger could of gone for a much better holding midfielder during this window.

#savingthepennies

Haha shocker ay, Flamini deal could work though I suppose but I think Wenger could of gone for a much better holding midfielder during this window.

#savingthepennies

The only good thing about him is that he can play LB too

Benzia, Umtiti & Grenier

Really?.. You'd be happy if Arsenal went out and made those three signings?.. Really? :|

The only good thing about him is that he can play LB too

There is nothing good about Flamini. He had to negotiate a €50,000 pay cut just to avoid Milan releasing him last year (because he's ****). ;)

EDIT: OMG, according to The Independent he signed a two-year £50,000 p/w deal. Seriously?

Last edited:
Back