The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Yayy we are going to utilize bendtner this season, way to go wenger no need for another striker now!

Sonogo flamini and bendtner alll good signing and we haven't spent a penny. Bargain hunter wenger edition

Eriksen on last year of his contract.

I know. I'm just amazed nobody else has made a move for him. He could be Rosicky's backup/successor for us this season seeing as though our midfielders are notoriously susceptible to injury.

Finishing forth will really be like winning a trophy now, our squad is way to thin to compete in cup games ,the fixture list will be to rigorous and players wont get rest as we have no one to rotate them with

Tottenham apparently are holding up the Bale to Madrid deal so we cannot sign any Real players in time for the NLD. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Tottenham apparently are holding up the Bale to Madrid deal so we cannot sign any Real players in time for the NLD. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Now why would we do such a thing?

Pinch of salt:

BS8lFx9CIAA2bOY.jpg

envious aren't you.

Buying tons of players, trying to sabotage Arsenal deals...doing whatever you can to make champs league.

envious aren't you.

Buying tons of players, trying to sabotage Arsenal deals...doing whatever you can to make champs league.

Spurs are building for more than just 4th place.

More than can be said for Arsenal.

oh noes, 2 games in and we are 1 point out of 4th, whatever shall we do.

For starters, you could try investing in your squad before the window closes, since literally everyone else in the league has other than United.

Try? Club has been trying for whole summer...

Not very hard, it seems. Targets have just walked off and signed for other people without so much as a whimper from Arsenal, and some players that should have been targets have been snapped up. Arsenal haven't lost their best player, for once (a cynical Arsenal supporting friend of mine happily pointed out it's because "we don't have a best player any more") but it's still one of the worst windows for a long while for them.

Back