The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Not very hard, it seems. Targets have just walked off and signed for other people without so much as a whimper from Arsenal, and some players that should have been targets have been snapped up. Arsenal haven't lost their best player, for once (a cynical Arsenal supporting friend of mine happily pointed out it's because "we don't have a best player any more") but it's still one of the worst windows for a long while for them.

Exactly. For me main failure in transfer window has been waiting other clubs to make their moves and then only make our own ones. We have enough financial power to make moves happen ourselves and we shouldn't be waiting for others to make the moves for us.

Emiliano Viviano could be our first deadline day signing as reports are growing he is travelling to London to complete his medical tomorrow on a seasons long loan deal.

article-2327380-19E07B03000005DC-175_634x454.jpg

is that Newcastles changing rooms ?

I've seen bathrooms bigger then that.

Have anyone noticed that we`ve changed our style of play a little bit ? We`re playing a more direct style, with the wings cutting inside all the time & long balls on the CF and wings?

How was the Giroud goal? Was supposed to be on home by kickoff, but missed the first half completely.

Craziest last 10 min i`ve seen in years, they were defending this 1-0 like it was the final of the Champs League, good win, we needed this one.

We still need some major signings ! the prem is a marathon and we dont have enough players to compete in one!

Back