The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
We still need some major signings ! the prem is a marathon and we dont have enough players to compete in one!

Looks like we are getting Viviano as competition for Szczesny and Fabianski who is quality player though I'd preferred Begovic. Loan with option to buy.

Rumour going also around about £40m German international coming in. We will see about that.

Very excited after hearing Wenger's press conference.

"I am ready to pay what we can afford, even if it is over market value."
"We need one or two super players. Maybe in 24 hours we can surprise you!"

Rumors going around that the German international in question is either Mesut Ozil or Julian Draxler.

Yeah ive heard that german rumour too im thinking its draxler but other reports say its reus and some are even saying ozil! but i could never see him going but real do have modric and isco to replace him

Looks like we are getting Viviano as competition for Szczesny and Fabianski who is quality player though I'd preferred Begovic. Loan with option to buy.

Rumour going also around about £40m German international coming in. We will see about that.

If it's talk about Draxler again I'll go insane.

I feel we only need a CB and AML now, with another DM just an added bonus. Is that too much to ask with one day left?!

If it's Draxler, Wenger has lost it. £40mil for an unproven 19 year old? No chance.

So proud!

Ramsey is a beast. Rambo for sure. Flamini looks useful.

Jack was gassed from the get go, don't know if he stayed out too late with Sagna the previous night or he's got a cold. We were playing 11 on 10 when Jack was out there.

As for our "change of play" comment...that's not the case. Tottenham were playing high up the field and we were trying to break them, and it would have worked if not for Lloris.

Very excited after hearing Wenger's press conference.

"I am ready to pay what we can afford, even if it is over market value."
"We need one or two super players. Maybe in 24 hours we can surprise you!"

Rumors going around that the German international in question is either Mesut Ozil or Julian Draxler.

Did u watch the same interview as me? he only said "maybe we have a suprise for you"

He has everything atm to be a world class player in his career but yes 40mil is alot for a 19 year old

Had to stop looking at Twitter re: Ozil. Only looked for the lolz. Apparently now it's PSG, Man Utd, Arsenal and Milan (swap deal) who are the main contenders.

It's not Draxler. Schalke confirmed there isn't a bid in for Draxler and he has RC for less than £40m.

Had to stop looking at Twitter re: Ozil. Only looked for the lolz. Apparently now it's PSG, Man Utd, Arsenal and Milan (swap deal) who are the main contenders.

Milan are after Kaka. Last rumour I've heard is that LA will sign Kaka who will be loaned out to Milan until March and by then Honda has arrived.

Milan are after Kaka. Last rumour I've heard is that LA will sign Kaka who will be loaned out to Milan until March and by then Honda has arrived.

The story that caught my eye from Spain was Angel Di Maria heading to Arsenal.

Not sure how LA could sign Kaka when they already have 3 designated players unless Kaka will take a MASSIVE pay cut.

Back