The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The story that caught my eye from Spain was Angel Di Maria heading to Arsenal.

Yeah that has been going around for sometime. I think both him and Özil will be off as soon as Bale is announced.

Yeah that has been going around for sometime. I think both him and Özil will be off as soon as Bale is announced.

To have Di Maria in the lineup would be sick, alongside Ozil.

on Jack Wilshere
He has a stomach bug, but nothing that will stop him from playing for England.

on if it's the same bug as Sagna had…
Yes. What has happened to us, happened to Tottenham a few years ago.

To have Di Maria in the lineup would be sick, alongside Ozil.

Even to think about it makes me think I'm still drunk from Friday... Still thinking we are after these players and will end up with Kalou from Lille...

Though I'm hearing Bendtner might finally be off. Getting him off the books would feel like a new signing.

On the back of AS's claims that Manchester United and Paris Saint Germain are leading the race for Mesut Ozil - Arsenal are being very strongly linked tonight. MAN UTD BETTER ****** OFF

Given the choice between United or Arsenal, Ozil will choose United.

On the back of AS's claims that Manchester United and Paris Saint Germain are leading the race for Mesut Ozil - Arsenal are being very strongly linked tonight. MAN UTD BETTER ****** OFF

I've heard Özil is not interested in PSG.

With the other rumours of us being interested in a 40mil german international this could be it.........

With the other rumours of us being interested in a 40mil german international this could be it.........

Utd are after Herrera and Fellaini and Madrid tried to swap Özil with El Shaarawy which was refused by Milan straight. PSG not an option for Özil so that leaves us.

Utd are after Herrera and Fellaini and Madrid tried to swap Özil with El Shaarawy which was refused by Milan straight. PSG not an option for Özil so that leaves us.

Apparently we are back in...

There were a couple reports that Ozil has chosen us over United. Not sure why but if so then this will be an awesome end to the transfer window.

Agent Barry Silkman on SSN: "'I'm working on bringing a big player to a club in London from a big club but I can't say who or which."

Özil is joining Arsenal, according to Cadena Ser who was the first to say Thiago is joining Bayern. What a perfect signing he'd be!

Back