The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Agent Silkman on SSN: "'I'm working on bringing a big player to a club in London from a big club but I can't say who or which

Özil is joining Arsenal, according to Cadena Ser who was the first to say Thiago is joining Bayern. What a perfect signing he'd be!

Cadena Cope broke Thiago. But he would be fantastic if you pull it off.

@ carousel35m
ÖZIL also is about to leave for Real Madrid. The player is asked to choose the destination club, and chooses to leave the ARSENAL

Won't believe this Ozil business until it's done. We do need quality and I guess Ozil can play in the AML slot I've been moaning about (And if not, Cazorla on the left and Ozil central works wonders I would imagine).

Won't believe this Ozil business until it's done. We do need quality and I guess Ozil can play in the AML slot I've been moaning about (And if not, Cazorla on the left and Ozil central works wonders I would imagine).

Yeah we've been disappointed too many times to get ahead of ourselves until there's news on Arsenal.com

Still I believe Cazorla will be on the left and Özil central.

Yeah we've been disappointed too many times to get ahead of ourselves until there's news on Arsenal.com

Still I believe Cazorla will be on the left and Özil central.
You're right let not get ahead of ourself s also i don't like the look of tht keeper we have reported to be in advance talks with, all his saves bounce right back infront of him which is a big keeping NONO

You're right let not get ahead of ourself s also i don't like the look of tht keeper we have reported to be in advance talks with, all his saves bounce right back infront of him which is a big keeping NONO

Still for loan it's better than having Damian Martinez as our 3rd choice so he can be send on loan. After AV game Szczesny has looked much better and if he keeps this up there's no reason for him to be dropped.

I think after Wenger's remarks in the post match conference I have higher hopes that we'll pull at least one big one off before tomorrow, hopefully more. I'll be drooling over the prospect of seeing a midfield/attack including the likes of Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil, Walcott.

id love to have ozil and draxler but im really gutted that the hope of securing a CDM isnt looking likely

Sorry to be a pain...........Arsenal & Real Madrid have reached an agreement for the transfer of Mesut Özil on a €50m deal (via SER). [h=2]@espcore[/h]

I think after Wenger's remarks in the post match conference I have higher hopes that we'll pull at least one big one off before tomorrow, hopefully more. I'll be drooling over the prospect of seeing a midfield/attack including the likes of Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil, Walcott.

It is a mouth watering midfield in terms of creativity and attacking intent. Nobody could deny that.

Only Chelsea's comes close.

Tomorrow will surely be interesting. Viviano expected, Ozil strongly rumored and Di Maria still up for grabs?

Very true he was vital in those dying minutes keeping players alert and organising them! but i mean a more typical ball winning tall strong CDM abit like kondogbia,Bender or Fernando

It was great to see him barking orders at the rest of the team. I think he will be a very good signing.

Almost half the wages Bendtner is on and on free transfer, can cover both fullback positions. Really solid signing.

Back