The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Very true he was vital in those dying minutes keeping players alert and organising them! but i mean a more typical ball winning tall strong CDM abit like kondogbia,Bender or Fernando

Wenger is targetting Bender, but he isn't available this transfer window. I expect we will be back by january / next summer.

"We're told Arsenal in advanced talks with Real Madrid over Mesut Ozil. Deal under discussion but not done. #AFC "This is from sky news cheif reporter bryan swanson via twitter

Its like Christmas eve at the moment, im so excited for tomorrow. All i can hope for is that i get an xbox/playstation and not a flipping wii like a couple of years ago.

Havent seen him play but i would like another striker as i do think we are a bit short up top.
Yeah thats what i was thinking even if it was a loan deal there isn't many strikers available atm, im hoping Madrid get sureaz as this will push the ozil deal a lil quicker and maybe di maria may come along who knows??

Yeah thats what i was thinking even if it was a loan deal there isn't many strikers available atm, im hoping Madrid get sureaz as this will push the ozil deal a lil quicker and maybe di maria may come along who knows??

IF ( Big IF ) Madrid were to go in for Suarez and actually sign him I think Benzema would become available. I think Di Maria will be kept as he can play on both flanks and even centrally so will be good option to have.

Stop me if i am wrong here but this alleged Ozil deal, just why? It was my understanding that Arsenal's problems were more to do with the defensive side of the game rather than creativity and the last time i saw Ozil i am pretty sure he was not defense minded.

Stop me if i am wrong here but this alleged Ozil deal, just why? It was my understanding that Arsenal's problems were more to do with the defensive side of the game rather than creativity and the last time i saw Ozil i am pretty sure he was not defense minded.

Mainly because we can. WC player available so why not?

Probably the same reason why Chelsea have bought Willian, when they already had Schurrle, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne, van Ginkel...

Guy on twitter likened it to the RvP transfer from Arsenal to United. United didn't really need RvP but any chance to improve the squad and add a world class player is a no brainer really.

Mainly because we can. WC player available so why not?

That's Chelsea's stance on signing players not Arsenal's lol. Surely it won't fix the problem though? Don't get me wrong Ozil is world class, but not what you need. Surely someone like Fellaini to beef up the midfield for half the fee alleged for Ozil is better in the short and long run?

Probably the same reason why Chelsea have bought Willian, when they already had Schurrle, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne, van Ginkel...

Guy on twitter likened it to the RvP transfer from Arsenal to United. United didn't really need RvP but any chance to improve the squad and add a world class player is a no brainer really.

Difference is Utd'd defense was not as shot to pieces as Arsenal's can be. I totally understand getting a good player if he is on the market but surely it won't solve anything.

Back