The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Costa is similar in attitude to Suarez, but of a diver, and when he gets wound up he is reckless. But works incredibly hard, and don't think any team in the world'd turn down the chance to sign Suarez

Haha brilliant from Theo. Hopefully he isnt injured badly though.

Played the last 15 with 10 men and doesn't seem too much of a problem.

Costa is similar in attitude to Suarez, but of a diver, and when he gets wound up he is reckless. But works incredibly hard, and don't think any team in the world'd turn down the chance to sign Suarez
He sounds just like Su?rez!

I don't like Bentaleb. Credit to Flamini for not making too big a scene and getting himself in trouble. But the assistant was right in line with the incident, and somehow managed to miss Bentaleb's completely blatant stomp, which he was obviously pleased with himself for doing. He clearly thought it was normal behaviour and I doubt Tottenham saw anything wrong so he'll probably maintain that attitude throughout his career.

[video=youtube;812tERfgbHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=812tERfgbHU[/video]

Adebayor, what's the score
Adebayor, what's the score?

Went to the match at the emirates with my brother and it was great cos we were right next to the spurs fans. And the thing at the top was a chant. LOL

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

We've got a week off now until the game against Villa. Giroud should start that game, and so should ?zil. The Ox probably won't be fully fit in time, and I haven't seen any news on how long Theo's out for. Maybe that means it wasn't that serious an injury.

So if we do go for a striker, which of these three would you choose?

Pato
Diego Costa
Jackson Martinez

Jackson Mart?nez. Wenger said they were going to see if anyone knocked on the door, and Mart?nez did exactly that. He pretty much issued an open invitation.

We could loan Morata until the end of the season and then look to buy Diego Costa, he wont leave Atletico this month.

Pato is a lazy ****. I'd rather play Walcott up front and Gnabry on the wing.

Costa ain't happening, 32m is only his release, if you consider all the taxes we're talking about (total guess) 40m+ and even then there's no guarantee he'd even come

Martinez seems to have very tidy skills, good aerial ability and knows where the goal is. He also wants to come, so perhaps his contract won't be as bullshit as some players demand. Well worth the figures being thrown around (?20-30m).

Don't forget we need another DM for when Flamini ***** off Arsene, keep your eyes open!

We could loan Morata until the end of the season and then look to buy Diego Costa, he wont leave Atletico this month.

I'd take Martinez. I'd rather have a perm player who -wants- to play for the club. Morata would be great, but we'd be training him up to give him back, and Wenger doesn't seem to be a fan of that. Only recent time I can remember that happened was with Benayoun from Chelsea and he hardly started a game for us. Though he was pretty decent when called upon to defend a lead!

I mean I do agree Costa would be the better option, but we don't need a striker in the summer, we need one now, Bayern will prob **** us over, but a real chance of the FA Cup or Premier League (or, dare to dream, both).

Since right back is another position we should probably be looking at this window but I doubt there'll be any movement on that front, who do you think could come in and be a guaranteed starter?

tribute to wenger being on top after 20games above moneybags man city and chelsea hope he wins it this year for yis he deserves it for his mastery scouting skills and finds over the years

Back