The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
1012056_727677230595987_310248173_n.jpg

[video=youtube;SO5nfQEqGOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5nfQEqGOg[/video]

BeRHId4CYAEwvcx.jpg:large

Wenger looking very much the part arriving at AG.

Lineup for Fulham the same as Villa, surprised no Podolski on the left wing instead of Cazorla. Presumably Wenger really wants Cazorla to learn to play with Ozil and sees this the way of things in the future for the club, so wants to use the less challenging games as a method of perfecting it. Must be quite irritating for Podolski though.

Good solid win today. Can't afford to drop points in January as Arsenal have a mightily tough fixture list coming up in February and some very tricky games in March as well

Great to see Cazorla score twice as he hasn't been as good as he was last season so hopefully his form continues.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah I've thought Cazorla was shocking in previous games but he looked lively, but the balance of the team against better sides needs sorting out. We can't have play super narrow against teams who park the bus and expect to get through all of them.

And agree, need to keep winning, thought the defence was very solid, Flamini fantastic with a great deal of interceptions made. Should have upped the tempo to knock some more goals in, although Podolski shone very brightly when he came on and could have had two within five minutes of getting his training top off.

Seems to me like Jack is profitting from Rambo's injury, last few matches he's very good. He's finally playing centrally, he's giving great though balls. Only thing i don't like are his runs with ball, is fouled every time.

How do you pronounce gnabry? gunabry or nabry with silent g. I have a thing for languages and I haven't seen any where the g is pronounced

I always her gunabry and want to scream at the announcers....Btw he had a good game and is showing a lot of potential

Yup half the announcers have a mare when trying to pronounce most of our team, and what they have settled on is pretty wrong. Rosicky, Giroud, Szczęsny, Gnabry, Cazorla to name but a few.

Yup half the announcers have a mare when trying to pronounce most of our team, and what they have settled on is pretty wrong. Rosicky, Giroud, Szczęsny, Gnabry, Cazorla to name but a few.

They pronouce Giroud right I think? (Silent D?)

TBh you can't pronounce Szczesny's name unless you're actually from Poland. People from UK literally can't make the correct sounds with their mouth. :P

Back