The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
People call Cazorla 'Carzola' and what someone said about Wojech S. above is true.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I may have to send an email or tweet to the nbc announcers about gnabry name. They are professionals and as such they should pronounce names correctly or pretty **** close.

Also Pods has an amazing cannon left leg. So unlucky not to score. simply a very well placed shot that would have scored 90 times out of 100. Keeper made a fabulous save and got helped by the post. He showed why he has a place in the team with his ability to move inside or outside on the left.

And one last point...anyone know Girouds on target rate? He has fluffed so many shots even when he is on a hot streak. wonder how he compares to the rest of the league.

TBh you can't pronounce Szczesny's name unless you're actually from Poland. People from UK literally can't make the correct sounds with their mouth. :P

That is why most people just call him Woj. Or say it 'Chesny' and hope everyone understands what they mean:P

And one last point...anyone know Girouds on target rate? He has fluffed so many shots even when he is on a hot streak. wonder how he compares to the rest of the league.

Shooting accuracy of 39%, Chance Conversion of 17%, CCC conversion of 33%. Not awful, but not great.

These Javier Hernandez-wants-out rumors are interesting if true. Maybe we ought to consider a bid. He's exactly the sort of striker we need IMO. Still doubt they'd be willing to sell to us but hey, its worth a try I suppose.

Hernandez has looked so poor recently

I'd still love to have him. Natural goalscorer who doesn't get too upset not being the main striker, and if he can get back to his best he could be the difference between winning the title or not (Not that I think we'll get him)

I'd still love to have him. Natural goalscorer who doesn't get too upset not being the main striker, and if he can get back to his best he could be the difference between winning the title or not (Not that I think we'll get him)

But he does get upset over not being main striker, hence him apparently wanting to go

But he does get upset over not being main striker, hence him apparently wanting to go

Nonsense... he's come out many times during nearly every window saying how he's happy to stay, despite the fact he's never been a regular. Do you believe everything you see?

Strong team against Coventry tonight. Hoping to see Zelalem get some minutes in second half.

#
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arsenal[/FONT]
team: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Gnabry, Podolski, Bendtner
#Arsenal subs: Viviano, Sagna, Monreal, Zelalem, Flamini, Cazorla, Giroud

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 15m
Re: Draxler I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee. If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info

This would be a bit like Jaimie Redknapp or Gary Neville coming out and tweeting it, he's well connected to German clubs, so I'm sceptical, but it makes for a positive turn.

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 15m
Re: Draxler I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee. If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info

This would be a bit like Jaimie Redknapp or Gary Neville coming out and tweeting it, he's well connected to German clubs, so I'm sceptical, but it makes for a positive turn.

He has pretty good track record in German football. If he says it then there's a slight chance.

He has pretty good track record in German football. If he says it then there's a slight chance.

He's the guy who broke the Ozil news first too, so yeah, a slight chance is a significant step from the load of ***** so far.

Back