The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Mandžukić would be a very feasible option in the summer, since Bayern have signed Lewandowski, but in January, I think it'll be hard to prise him from Bayern since they'll be left with only Pizarro and M?ller.

Could move now also. Apparently doesn't get along with Guardiola.

Be_sGAvCQAA-GxK.jpg:large

What an awful performance so far! We seem like all the players are half asleep! Very sloppy passing, absolutely no creativity and way too slow to try close them down. And unfortunately Szczesny is having a shocker!

Let's just hope we can get it together in the 2nd half, anything less than 3 points today will be a massive blow to our already slim chances at the title. So far it has felt like the Arsenal of old - I remember Wigan vs Arsenal a couple of years ago feeling exactly the same, when I think we lost 2-1. Hopefully this Arsenal side can keep showing it's strength and togetherness of the past few months and sort it out.

Well I'll shut up...

To score 2 goals in 7 minutes of the 2nd half after getting battered for the entire first half takes something special

As I write this they go an score ffs. This could be a tense game.

Maybe worst first half so far this season. Flamini with a stupid red in second half ( deserved ). Flamini Arteta combo just doesn't work.

Good to get at least a point though. Hope this encourages Wenger to spend this window.

Have to say that Oezil effort deserved to go in. Heard so much critizism about him in first half and then he does something like that almost right after.

Any one know if diaby is likely to be fit soon? I always rated the guy and it would be useful to have his presence over the next couple of weeks. (If he can stay fit)

Any one know if diaby is likely to be fit soon? I always rated the guy and it would be useful to have his presence over the next couple of weeks. (If he can stay fit)

Believe he's out at least until end of March or as I heard last expected out until summer. Would like a fit Diaby in, but thats just something that will never happen I fear. He'd be world class if it werent for the injuries.

REVEALED: Arsenal could use Puma sponsorship deal to sign Colombia star Radamel Falcao | Football | Sport | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week

While it's possible the new deal will make the ?100m stated available, I don't think it will be spent on Falcao. He has been underperforming in Ligue 1, and the Premier League is probably the most physical league in the world and I don't think he'd be able to cope.

More importantly, he's torn his anterior cruciate ligament. Could miss the world cup

Don't know how much truth there is to these rumors that we've inquired about Matuidi but if that one goes through I'd be friggin happy.....even more so than if we end up getting Draxler.

Don't know how much truth there is to these rumors that we've inquired about Matuidi but if that one goes through I'd be friggin happy.....even more so than if we end up getting Draxler.

Yeah especially after rumours about Ramsey injury setback and that Wilshere might be out for Palace. Lot of rumours about Matuidi. Some say he wants bigger wages and some say new contract verbally agreed, but cant be done yet as he's having some dispute with former agent. Wenger has connections with PSG owners which might aid us if we are truly in for him. I'd also be really happy about that.

Didn't PSG just issue a statement telling clubs to keep their mitts off Matuidi?

Back