The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Yeah heard something that they will attack every club who tries to sign Matuidi. :D

Yeah, lol. They threatened Man City with attack bids on most of their players, should they try for Matuidi. I was laughing when I read that.

Oh and Corchia's off to Lille meaning a summer move is out of the question. Jung must be the one Wenger has lined up in case Sagna decides to leave.

If sagna leaves we will need to sign someone although i think Jenkinson does have the potential to be good enough

There was some rumour going in France that he is going to accept a 80k 2 ( or 3 ) year deal. I think club are saving the announcements of possible extensions like BFG and Wenger until end of transfer window to "ease" things off in case we don't sign anyone.

There was some rumour going in France that he is going to accept a 80k 2 ( or 3 ) year deal. I think club are saving the announcements of possible extensions like BFG and Wenger until end of transfer window to "ease" things off in case we don't sign anyone.

Makes sense wasnt tv also supposedly getting a new deal as well?

Makes sense wasnt tv also supposedly getting a new deal as well?

Thomas Vermaelen? I believe only Wenger, BFG, Rozza and maybe Sagna. Vermaelen Wenger only said he's open to offering a new contract, but nothing more. I believe he will want to leave in summer.

Latest rumours on D department: Apparently deal is close to be done in region of 25-30m + Fabianski + addons.

Also we might loan Tello.

lol Fabs to Schalke? Then we'll be stuck with Woj and Viviano who can't win a youth match.

lol Fabs to Schalke? Then we'll be stuck with Woj and Viviano who can't win a youth match.

Schalke: " Yeah we will give you the D if you give us Lukas "
Wenger: " One Lukas coming up ;) "

True story

I believe we've been looking for a new backup for Woj, but doubt we can sign anyone anymore. Hope Viviano can handle himself if needed.

I think fee is the only thing that needs to be sorted. Looking at Schalke bosses statements you can see he's open to a deal, but just wants more than what's on table at the moment. Still no official bid though. Up to Wenger if we sign him or not.

I was listening to talkshite on my way home today and they had a German "in-the-know" on and he said its just agreeing a fee and were not offering enough yet.

Back