The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
This is proof that as well as a striker in the summer we need a ball winning midfielder, aside from Flamini we have nobody that really fits that role well enough, and its mandatory for us to have one playing especially in away games like this.

Conceding four is proof you need a striker?!

The only proof this is that Arsenal cannot compete against the better sides something which we all questioned.

In all fairness its a freak 20 minutes so i wouldn't overreact.. Wenger tactics were not correct but the sheer work rate from LFC is killing this Arsenal side

That was bullshit. skrtel was offside on free kick and also when Sturridge deflected it!

The deflection was from your player. It was almost impossible to tell whether that goal was offside or not in real time.

The only proof this is that Arsenal cannot compete against the better sides something which we all questioned.

One half does not a bad team make. And it certainly doesn't 'prove' anything.

In all fairness its a freak 20 minutes so i wouldn't overreact.. Wenger tactics were not correct but the sheer work rate from LFC is killing this Arsenal side

Precisely. Arsenal have been below par but Liverpool have been freakishly good.

Conceding four is proof you need a striker?!

No, everyone knew before hand that we need to sign a striker capable of backing up Giroud, what I was saying was that AS WELL as said striker, we also need to bring in a player capable of playing a defensive role in the midfield.

Think everyone is overreacting a bit. Liverpool were brilliant. I doubt any team in the prem would've survived that onslaught.

Think everyone is overreacting a bit. Liverpool were brilliant. I doubt any team in the prem would've survived that onslaught.
I'm sorry but no team would allow that much space at Anfield and pack down the defense, maybe except City. Arsene as usual went with same plan.

I'm pretty amazed, dicked by liverpool and then City and Chelsea go drop points within a few days.

United has to be a must-win game tomorrow. Lets see how the team respond.

Well todays the big day :( even with man utds poor form they ALWAYS show up against us

******* ****, we play like ****, i hope we get the 4th place at the end of the season.

******* ****, we play like ****, i hope we get the 4th place at the end of the season.

Huh? Who do you support?

I have tried to remain patient with Giroud, because I know how important to our season he has been. I don't get ****** off with him when he misses chances, because he is doing his best. But when he just stands there and doesn't attack the cross like just then, it just isn't good enough.

And on an unrelated note, do BT not realise that if the ball is on the left flank, I want to be able to see it, not a close up of Wenger walking around his technical area?

Huh? Who do you support?

Arsenal, and at the moment i don`t think we gonna get CL spot at the end of the season if we`re going to play like that.
Last 2 games(L`pool & Utd) showed us how **** we are ...
For a title contender to play like that 2 games in a row is UNACCEPTABLE.
We have no strenght, no durability, no poachers, no attack, just ******* midfielders over midfielders over midfielders.

Our lack of depth is creeping in. We also appeared shell shocked from lpool until about 75'

Back