The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Club better have players lined up now.

Agreed. I really hope we grab Remy after the World Cup. Real want ?24m for Morata, so I don't think that'd be a good investment. And I'm not sure what the trouble is with Aurier, given that all the signs seemed to point to him wanting to come to the Emirates. Marshall and Ospina seem to be our main targets in goal. Then we just need to find cover for our other problem areas.

According to my season in FM14 we need Lukaku, Caulker, Vorm and Aurier.

P14 W13 D1 L0 F40 A3

XD

p.s. FU Cesc, even though I agree we don't need him, he could have moved to Russia or someshit.

Agreed. I really hope we grab Remy after the World Cup. Real want ?24m for Morata, so I don't think that'd be a good investment. And I'm not sure what the trouble is with Aurier, given that all the signs seemed to point to him wanting to come to the Emirates. Marshall and Ospina seem to be our main targets in goal. Then we just need to find cover for our other problem areas.

Yeah I'd also like Remy as 3rd choice striker. Apparently we are looking at more experienced players for our new RB for two reasons. 1) More probable to hit ground running from the go and 2) Wont stand too much in way of Jenko... We already have had bid declined by Athletico for Juanfran who we tried also last summer.

Dont really want Morata.

P14 W13 D1 L0 F40 A3

XD

p.s. FU Cesc, even though I agree we don't need him, he could have moved to Russia or someshit.

Wanted to be close to his family in London. Along with good pay and great chance of trophies I think that was his main pull in England and Chelsea.

P14 W13 D1 L0 F40 A3

XD

Why?? You should respect player's wishes too you know? Mata wanted to stay in England and we sent him to Old Trafford. Why should he go to Russia and **** up his career?

I'm not a fan of any English team so I am not biased at all but I feel I have lost all respect for fabregas after this move. I hope he fails and I have a feeling he will.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Wanted to be close to his family in London. Along with good pay and great chance of trophies I think that was his main pull in England and Chelsea.
Russian women but... XD

And don't forget snow! Everyone loves snow!

Kidding.

This is my ideal squad for 14-15

GK: Szczesny, Vorm, Martinez
CB: Mertersacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Caulker/Lascelles/Dier/other young CBs
LB: Gibbs, Monreal
RB: Aurier, Jenkinson, Bellerin
DM: Martinez/Pogba/Carvalho/Khedira/Kondogbia/Song/anyone over 188cm and CALM, Flamini
CM: Wilshere, Ramsey
LM: Draxler, Cazorla
RM: Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gnabry
AM: Ozil, Rosicky
ST: Giroud, Sanogo

I have a big feeling Arteta or Flamini will leave. Personally I hope it's Flamini as Arteta has more to offer however my gut feeling says Arteta will leave on transfer and Sanogo might go on loan. Vermaelen and Podolski to stay for sure to see out their contracts. Wenger isn't one to let go of seasoned professionals but we have to admit that Flamini performed well above expectations (except mine, long story) and with the ground Flamini covers vs. Arteta it's a no contest. Plus I think money will come into it. Obviously these are blind assumptions but I'm usually not too far off the mark XD

Why?? You should respect player's wishes too you know? Mata wanted to stay in England and we sent him to Old Trafford. Why should he go to Russia and **** up his career?
Lol, wut?

That's racist and shows prejudice. I'd rather be an ******* than be a racist or have prejudice.

Lol, wut?

That's racist and shows prejudice. I'd rather be an ******* than be a racist or have prejudice.

Racist? Not wanting to play in Russia is racism people.

I think I might have to leave this forum for good. I mean, I hadn't been called a racist and now I have. This is a new low.

I think I might have to leave this forum for good. I mean, I hadn't been called a racist and now I have. This is a new low.
Go back and read it. I don't mean it in a serious way - but it still doesn't change the fact that your sentence was derogatory whilst mine was an opinion. Whilst we're here, the only reason I said Russia was because whenever I decide to "add manager" to buy players to add funds for FM13/14 I've always used Russian clubs as they're all Rich and not English. Cesc going to a RIVAL isn't acceptable. If you think it is you're either 14 or 40 (and a virgin).

p.s. Don't let the door hit you on the way out brah :D

Go back and read it. I don't mean it in a serious way - but it still doesn't change the fact that your sentence was derogatory whilst mine was an opinion. Whilst we're here, the only reason I said Russia was because whenever I decide to "add manager" to buy players to add funds for FM13/14 I've always used Russian clubs as they're all Rich and not English. Cesc going to a RIVAL isn't acceptable. If you think it is you're either 14 or 40 (and a virgin).

p.s. Don't let the door hit you on the way out brah :D

It may not be acceptable to some quarters. but a job is a job. You take the job that is best for the players interests and the clubs. It's a short career. Peter Beardsley played for Liverpool and Everton. Kevin Sheedy left Liverpool for Everton aswell. Players have left for rivals clubs since the late 1800's. It's always happened. Just got to learn to suck it up and deal with it.

Russian women but... XD

Kidding.

DM: Martinez/Pogba/Carvalho/Khedira/Kondogbia/Song/anyone over 188cm and CALM, Flamini

I have a big feeling Arteta or Flamini will leave. Personally I hope it's Flamini as Arteta has more to offer however my gut feeling says Arteta will leave on transfer and Sanogo might go on loan. Vermaelen and Podolski to stay for sure to see out their contracts. Wenger isn't one to let go of seasoned professionals but we have to admit that Flamini performed well above expectations (except mine, long story) and with the ground Flamini covers vs. Arteta it's a no contest. Plus I think money will come into it. Obviously these are blind assumptions but I'm usually not too far off the mark XD

I live in Finland so I know all about Russian women and that **** snow...

Dont even want to make assumptions this summer. Just doubt we are even in for Draxler at this point.

It may not be acceptable to some quarters. but a job is a job. You take the job that is best for the players interests and the clubs. It's a short career. Peter Beardsley played for Liverpool and Everton. Kevin Sheedy left Liverpool for Everton aswell. Players have left for rivals clubs since the late 1800's. It's always happened. Just got to learn to suck it up and deal with it.

Yeap especially as we didn't give him the option to come back.

Russian women but... XD

Kidding.

How could you forget the Mr. Glass?! :(

Sagna heading to Man City when his contract expires-confirmed by club

Has to make you laugh a little... all these players just vacating Arsenal for more money. Admittedly Arsenal aren't hardly winning anything either which doesn't help.

Back