The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The Mail and the Mirror are linking us with Remy and Debuchy respectively, while the Metro is reporting we're preparing a £44m bid for Vidal.

The Mail and the Mirror are linking us with Remy and Debuchy respectively, while the Metro is reporting we're preparing a £44m bid for Vidal.

I'd stay away from Mail, Mirror, Metro, etc. Firstly, very unreliable. Secondly, Remy has been hinted at for 8 months, Debuchy we were meant to sign in summer 2012, and Vidal seems extremely unlikely.

Sports Direct website has leaked our new home kits for next season. Looks alright to me kinda plain.

have to say i do think wenger has some big signings up his selves no idea who, but i would be delighted with sanchez. i don't think we every really replaced nasri on the left wing and he would be perfect

I think our striker search will be either Balotelli (Looking highly unlikely now) or Remy. If we get Sanchez then I think Wenger will try and play him more centrally which is fine. I still would love us to sign Sami Khedira and Serge Aurier.

I don't know. It's probably just paper talk. However, in other more likely news we could be about to miss out on Aurier as PSG have joined the race. I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get him, considering he's been our most consistently linked player and has publicly stated he wants to join Arsenal.

I don't know. It's probably just paper talk. However, in other more likely news we could be about to miss out on Aurier as PSG have joined the race. I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get him, considering he's been our most consistently linked player and has publicly stated he wants to join Arsenal.

Media links mean nothing 90% of the time. There are other RB's out there if we miss out on Aurier.

Publicly stating that he wanted to join Arsenal did him no favors. Apparently that is the main reason we haven't signed him already.

Bayern have set a £20m asking price on Mandzukic. However, Jackson Martinez has made a statement that he grew up supporting Arsenal. Which striker would you prefer? It's Martinez for me.

Heavily linked with Debuchy, for £12m with transfer to be confirmed after World Cup.
Good player, but i'd still rather get Aurier, Debuchy will soon be 29 and Aurier is more versatile.

I would not mind a summer transfer window that consists of Sanchez, Remy, Khedira and Debuchy. Mandzukic is too much like Giroud for my liking and Porto will be asking high prices for Martinez. I understand he has a RC but I still think that is way too much to pay for him.

Back