The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I guess that's true and probably the reason i didn't see him once last season but debchy is 29 when the seaon starts and for 12mil reportedly is that really worth it :S

Maybe? Dunno. It's an odd transfer, especially when Aurier was so widely reported.

I guess that's true and probably the reason i didn't see him once last season but debchy is 29 when the seaon starts and for 12mil reportedly is that really worth it :S

It's 7,9m with probably clauses that could take it to 12.

So David Ornstein confirmed that we're in talks to sign both Sanchez and Debuchy.....

burns-excellent.gif

Sanchez would be one of the best signings Arsenal have made in some time.... would be fantastic for you guys.

Sanchez would be one of the best signings Arsenal have made in some time.... would be fantastic for you guys.

Yeap. Great skill, pace, power with good work ethic. If we pull it off could be devastating with Theo Walcott when he's fit with Özil providing nice little through balls.

Yeap. Great skill, pace, power with good work ethic. If we pull it off could be devastating with Theo Walcott when he's fit with Özil providing nice little through balls.

Only thing is do Barca really want to sell him? They have a crippled Neymar and a banned Suarez? (Unless the ban gets over-turned in appeal).

Only thing is do Barca really want to sell him? They have a crippled Neymar and a banned Suarez? (Unless the ban gets over-turned in appeal).

I think Neymar is only out for couple weeks and they still have Pedro.

Jonker's been busy since starting this month getting new players for our youth starting with Ben Sheaf from WHU and now getting Hugo Keto from HJK.

Hope he gets license to do what he does best. Quite excited about him at the club.

Jenkinson is highly regarded by staff and I think thats the reason why they are going for older player.

Yes, that was something I had considered too. I like Jenkinson, I'd like to think their faith in him is justified.

Yes, that was something I had considered too. I like Jenkinson, I'd like to think their faith in him is justified.

Most only remember mistakes he's done, but forget games like MotM performance against Bayern and when he tore City's left side to pieces 2 seasons ago. Needs solid run of games and I think he will prove himself.

The ladies beat Chelsea 3-0 in the Continental Cup. I'm sure there are some who don't care about women's football, but it's the only bit of Arsenal news. Chelsea were previously on an unbeaten streak.

I've always liked Jenkinson. He is all around solid. Better crosser than sagna imo, good attitude, good defense, good size.

You liked Zaha as well... look at how that went >.>

Honestly you put curses on players, Jenkinson.... may your career not fumble.

You liked Zaha as well... look at how that went >.>

Honestly you put curses on players, Jenkinson.... may your career not fumble.

Let's be honest, they're rather different situations. I like Wilf Zaha because I played football with him, he played for my club, he led us to victory in the playoffs and then got snapped up by an evil United who didn't play him and then sent him on loan to ******* Cardiff, where he did pretty well when he was actually ******* played.

Jenkinson is a guy I kinda like. :P

Back