The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
It's been confirmed he's had his medical today. Guessing the announcement will be Friday along with Sanchez around the time of the new kit reveal. Even though the Arsenal ladies already wore the kits this past weekend.

It's been confirmed he's had his medical today. Guessing the announcement will be Friday along with Sanchez around the time of the new kit reveal. Even though the Arsenal ladies already wore the kits this past weekend.

It wasn't the new official kit, but a one off kit the ladies wore.

Confirmed by who?

Sanchez looks like he is off to Arsenal. Excellent signing if it happens

Sanchez looks like he is off to Arsenal. Excellent signing if it happens

It would be a massive signing for Arsenal. If they don't get someone of that quality I can finally see them losing out on the top four.

All the Sanchez rumours getting pretty strong now......some even suggesting the deal might be announced tonight or tomorrow....more likely by the end of the week I'm thinking together with Debuchy. What a ****** mouth-watering prospect seeing Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez link up. ^^)

Should be good still think CM area is a bit weak when you don't have the ball, still have lot of attacking quality but nobody to do the dirty work. Hope Wilshere has good season and can stay injury free will be good for you guys and England, and hope Walcott comes back after his injury alright. Still not convinced by Ozil though had poor end to last season, and has not been great in the WC. Also think you still short in the STR department. No dout Sanchez will be quality signing, always liked Corzola even though he never wants to track back. And think Ramsey is your best player by a distance.

Should be good still think CM area is a bit weak when you don't have the ball, still have lot of attacking quality but nobody to do the dirty work. Hope Wilshere has good season and can stay injury free will be good for you guys and England, and hope Walcott comes back after his injury alright. Still not convinced by Ozil though had poor end to last season, and has not been great in the WC. Also think you still short in the STR department. No dout Sanchez will be quality signing, always liked Corzola even though he never wants to track back. And think Ramsey is your best player by a distance.

We are looking at more defensive central midfielder so that might also be fixed soon'ish along with new backup GK and 3rd/4th choice CB.

Özil had alright first season and would have had better if players which suited his play had been fit more like Walcott. He has also been better than what people think he has been in WC. I think he has created most chances for Germany all while playing in a way out of position. Overall Germany hasn't been as good offensively as people expected.

I think we are quite well in ST department, but could use player like Remy still and send Sanogo on loan. Still we also have Campbell coming back so not overly worried if we dont sign any more players there.

Ramsey had the best season, but IMO Koscielny and Özil are still better.

We are looking at more defensive central midfielder so that might also be fixed soon'ish along with new backup GK and 3rd/4th choice CB.

Özil had alright first season and would have had better if players which suited his play had been fit more like Walcott. He has also been better than what people think he has been in WC. I think he has created most chances for Germany all while playing in a way out of position. Overall Germany hasn't been as good offensively as people expected.

I think we are quite well in ST department, but could use player like Remy still and send Sanogo on loan. Still we also have Campbell coming back so not overly worried if we dont sign any more players there.

Yes been bit dissapionted with zie Germans attacking wise, not saying Ozil been dire at WC just looks leggy maybe not use to not having winter break. Defo think Sanogo could do with good loan spell bit like Lukaku at Everton. Heard Campbell loan part of Debuchy deal for a season. DM defo needed imo. Cant wait not long now :)

This. A lot of people seem to think he does nothing noteworthy and just walks through games but he still somehow works his magic. Yes, stats don't tell the whole story but these numbers are pretty good for someone being criticized so much.

BsBiBU9IAAAOX_7.jpg

Oh also, it seems as though we've resurrected our interest in Bender. Would be a fantastic addition tbf.

Are you mad? Ramsey is one of the best players in the whole league let alone in just Arsenal... mile ahead of Koscielny. Before he had his injury this season he was literally unstoppable and by far best player in league.

Really intrigued to see how he does this season because it seemed to me he was coming back to the player he was before he broke his leg... well stronger then that even at the start of this season before the injury.

Cant see Bender happening Lever don't want sell, he has just signed new 5yr deal and reports in Germany say he is happy and club would demand 30+ for the player.

Are you mad? Ramsey is one of the best players in the whole league let alone in just Arsenal... mile ahead of Koscielny. Before he had his injury this season he was literally unstoppable and by far best player in league.

Really intrigued to see how he does this season because it seemed to me he was coming back to the player he was before he broke his leg... well stronger then that even at the start of this season before the injury.

Mad? Probably yes, but if you watch Koscielny you can see how good he really is. Massively underrated player who statswise is in league with likes of Thiago Silva. Only one thing missing and that's organizing as he's not a vocal guy, but that's not a problem when partnered with Mertesacker.

Ramsey I feel will progress more

Back