The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Because he's got attitude problems and wouldn't be first choice, so wouldn't want to come anyway. Because, you know, he's such a world class striker he deserves to be first choice at any club he goes to.

Because we've never dealt with players that had attitude problems in the past. I think it would be a good rotation with him and Giroud. Also I still think we should go for Khedira.

Sanchez being reported as done, all over the place now.

Apparently we're also close to signing Remy. Don't know how trustable the rumours are but if it did happen and we add a holding midfielder like Bender or Schneiderlin, we've got one **** of a team.

Because he's got attitude problems and wouldn't be first choice, so wouldn't want to come anyway. Because, you know, he's such a world class striker he deserves to be first choice at any club he goes to.

Why are you assuming it's him who's causing the problem? Because Jose isn't one who can isolate players and make them leave eventually? **** just look at Mata.

Lukaku has had 2 good seasons in the Premier League with smaller teams, he can't do much else.... whilst players like Ba have achieved nothing pretty much sat on the bench.

Why are you assuming it's him who's causing the problem? Because Jose isn't one who can isolate players and make them leave eventually? **** just look at Mata.

Lukaku has had 2 good seasons in the Premier League with smaller teams, he can't do much else.... whilst players like Ba have achieved nothing pretty much sat on the bench.

Do you even know what you are saying? Lukaku wants to be first-choice ... He isn't happy sitting on the bench. If he was, we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Please tell me one top club anywhere in the world who would make him first-choice. There are times to criticize Mourinho and there are times when criticism is just overboard

Because we've never dealt with players that had attitude problems in the past. I think it would be a good rotation with him and Giroud. Also I still think we should go for Khedira.

That is true. However, in my opinion he's too similar to Giroud. I do agree with Khedira though. Always liked him.

That is true. However, in my opinion he's too similar to Giroud. I do agree with Khedira though. Always liked him.

I am not sure why he would want to come though unless he gets the starting role ahead of Giroud

Lukaku like Giroud? Way stronger than Giroud and more pacier. Put him in front of Sanchez, Walcott and Ozil and he could be deadly.

No way in **** would Mou sell us anyone who could be useful.

Rather get Remy and concentrate on DM.

Back