The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Him Sanchez and debuchy that's a really good window I think, what else do you feel you need I'd say a striker and maybe a backup keeper

Yeah Ospina, Remy and then a 3rd choice CB if Vermaelen is sold. Looking like this will be a transfer window Arsenal fans have been dreaming of.

I'm seriously starting to wonder that Gazidis has performed a coup at Arsenal and submitting all these bids while Arsene is in Brazil. Watch Wenger abandon commentatory duties and book first flight back to stop this madness.

I disagree I would love to see him alongside Ramsey in CM. Plus him and Ozil get along so well it was evident against Brazil.

I disagree I would love to see him alongside Ramsey in CM. Plus him and Ozil get along so well it was evident against Brazil.

Fantastic attacking unit but defensive vulnerabilities will still remain and i think that has been Arsenal biggest downfall for the past 5 years or so

It would be fantastic to watch no doubt, but like Marshall mentioned, I have doubts over his defensive side. I would prefer a more disciplined holding midfielder.

Fantastic attacking unit but defensive vulnerabilities will still remain and i think that has been Arsenal biggest downfall for the past 5 years or so

Yeap. It was Schweini who sat back allowing Khedira to bomb forward against Brazil. Still I think he could work well sitting deep aswell and then maybe allow us to rest Rambo at times and use him as a b2b.

Now we just need to wrap up the Debuchy, Remy and Khedira/Bender/Schneiderlin deals and probably Ospina as well. That would be a fantastic window for us.

Now we just need to wrap up the Debuchy, Remy and Khedira/Bender/Schneiderlin deals and probably Ospina as well. That would be a fantastic window for us.

Apparently there is a medical scheduled for tomorrow. Might just be Manquillo who's rumoured to be joining on loan from Atletico.

If not it's more than likely Schneiderlin. Heard rumblings he could be announced after the kit launch. Wonder why they didn't announce Debuchy yet.

If not it's more than likely Schneiderlin. Heard rumblings he could be announced after the kit launch. Wonder why they didn't announce Debuchy yet.

Puma launch is big and anticipated enough without signings. Surprised to see Sanchez announced tbh. Expected it to happen tomorrow.

What a signing. Will definitely add another dimension to our attack. Trying to imagine Walcott and Sanchez running on to those Ozil through balls.

I don't see a point in signing Remy tbh. He is winger/striker just like Walcott/Campbell/Sanchez/Podolski and I don't think Remy will be first choice and now we have plenty of cover, so he'll be a waste of money. I'd say move Walcott to CF permanently and rotate with Giroud. Our lineup can look like
___________________Giroud/Walcott
Cazorla/Podolski___Ozil/Wilshere/Rosicky__Sanchez/Ox/Campbell
Also we can move plenty of the players anywhere in the front four, Gnabry is pushing into the first team and worst case scenario we can swith to 3 man midfield (Rambo, Wilshere and new DM is pretty scary midfield).

Back