The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Can't remember he was as good for Everton as for us especially in 11-12 and 12-13 seasons, but yeah you might be right. Didn't really follow Everton or Arteta before he became our player.

He was really, really good for a while on the wings then got injured and reinvented himself, played well for a season then had a tough season, then he went to you. I might have missed a season in there somewhere but that was the gist of it.

As much as I'd like it to happen, I'm pretty sure he's said a move to Real Madrid is his top priority

Didn't monaco pay close to £40mil for him? if so never going to happen especially as we have more then enough players in that position.

I know. I said I'd LIKE it to happen. At the moment, I'm pretty sure every fan wants him at their club. And, at the moment Madrid are in pole position because it's his club of choice. I think that's why they're trying to get rid of di Maria.

Khedira has rejected a new deal. Boost for us and Chelski. I still don't know who I'd rather though, him or Bender. I really like Khedira, but I'd say Bender is more disciplined defensively.

Khedira has rejected a new deal. Boost for us and Chelski. I still don't know who I'd rather though, him or Bender. I really like Khedira, but I'd say Bender is more disciplined defensively.

For me Khedira.

According to Kike Marin who's been pretty reliable we only paid 24,6 - 27 m for Alexis Sanchez ( 31 -34m euros ).

Also Khedira talks advanced and fee is around 20m ( 25m euros ). Real want a quick sale after his contract snub and as they have Kroos, Rodriguez and Falcao lined up.

According to Kike Marin who's been pretty reliable we only paid 24,6 - 27 m for Alexis Sanchez ( 31 -34m euros ).

Also Khedira talks advanced and fee is around 20m ( 25m euros ). Real want a quick sale after his contract snub and as they have Kroos, Rodriguez and Falcao lined up.
Madrid are retarded lol

Back