The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
he's only allowing him to train. This would make gunnersblog make a sequel for that bad buys 4 life if it went through.

Not according to the article. That's where I got the transfer idea from. The article says "and Wenger has given Fathi the chance to link up with Arsenal with a view to sealing a move to the Emirates." Now, I don't know anything about him but I'd agree that we could do without a 29 year old defensive midfielder. I would much rather someone younger.

Not according to the article. That's where I got the transfer idea from. The article says "and Wenger has given Fathi the chance to link up with Arsenal with a view to sealing a move to the Emirates." Now, I don't know anything about him but I'd agree that we could do without a 29 year old defensive midfielder. I would much rather someone younger.

Wenger allows people to come in and train while looking for clubs. Fathy had trial a decade ago, but wasn't signed as he wasn't good enought... Now that we allowed Flamini to train and signed him press automatically think we are looking to sign anyone who trains with us.

It looks like Khedira's wages are putting us off. He wants £150k a week, which would make him our highest paid player with Ozil currently on £140k.

Newest reports are that we've agreed a fee for Khedira. I guess we've either managed to overlook his wages or haggle him down.

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/FB990EAD901074855161966616576_13992396324574028ab6 3f4.mp4.mp4?versionId=lOTs_wE3Cbo8EYb8JAdbHUua6OCU eFs.[/video]

My resources in Spain have told me Sami is coming.

Last edited:
Khedira is a good player but we really don't need him id prefer Bender as our holding midfielder as mikel and flamini should be 2nd choice

Oh, and in news that's sort of related to Arsenal since he used to play for us, Eduardo retired from international football yesterday. He said he wasn't happy being named for the team but never getting to play, only making 64 appearances since his debut in 2004. He also pointed out to the Croatian Football Federation that he is the country's second all-time goal scorer after Davor Šuker. He makes a good point.

Why do u say that?

There's 3 parties in player transactions and you need at least two to give green light for deal to go through. In Bender's case Leverkusen don't want to sell and Bender doesn't want to go anywhere so he's a no go.

First Sanchez and now possible deals soon for Debuchy and Opsina. What a window this is turning out to be for us. :D
Real Madrid just confirmed the signing of Kroos, so yeah guess Khedira is defo on his way out.

PS, its been a while since I've been at this site :D Was busy with life over the years, but now got some free time for enjoy with, though I'd come back to the site again.

Back