The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Cleverly better than Ramsey - I'll assume your joking! Lol. My point is I think we do need a cb as cover as can see Vermaelen leaving, however if mert was to be out for 6 months from tomorrow Smalling isn't somebody I would feel would be good enough. I would assume van gaal will feel the same way and Smalling will be out before end of window if he can sign the players he wants. Jones, Evans (do United have any other CBs at the mo? Maybe he won't be) are both better cb.

I also would like to see Gibbs employed in a more attacking role so would keep Thomas myself for left back or cover if he was willing

Zzzezzzy, actually i hav seen him enough times at cb, and fair play ur a manure fan but how can you defend him after the quality of cbs your used to!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Zzzezzzy, actually i hav seen him enough times at cb, and fair play ur a manure fan but how can you defend him after the quality of cbs your used to!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

He gets shifted about too much to be judged when he gets the odd game in CB. I remember when he was a cemented CB at Fulham, he was absolutely brilliant, when he gets that opportunity at Man U is when I judge him properly.

Wenger said after game that we've done well until now in transfer window, but lot more to do still.

View attachment 356260

Also said he cant quarantee Vermaelen will stay and if he goes we will get a CB.

I'm going to save this and use it every time you say something stupid in our thread. Holy ****.

You didn't read the whole post did you? It was a joke as I said we should do a straight swap Ramsay for Cleverley but Arsenal can keep Vermealen.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, I think fans of both teams will agree to disagree. Like I think Cleverley is better than Ramsay, that's why we should do a straight swap. However we'll keep Smalling and you can keep hold of Vermealen.

Sounds much fairer deal I think.

Wish I could grow facial hair...I used to resemble rambo...now he gotta put me in a bind

The Balotelli rumours are really circling now.

Personally, and maybe some will disagree, he's just not a player I want at the club.
He reminds me of Anelka, but without as much raw ability. I think when you've got his attitude and discipline problems, you've got to be the very best in the world to be worth it - and I don't think he's at that level.

Personally, and maybe some will disagree, he's just not a player I want at the club.
He reminds me of Anelka, but without as much raw ability. I think when you've got his attitude and discipline problems, you've got to be the very best in the world to be worth it - and I don't think he's at that level.

Balotelli has way more raw ability than Anelka imo, his discipline prevents him from being something world-class. Also I don't think his attitude or work-rate is good enough either.

View attachment 643932

Future captain.

Is it just me or is he starting to look like Becks?

That certainly ain't a bad thing. Full ****.

Same here. 23 yo and only hair I can grow on my face is from my nose. Even that is unnoticeable.

hahahaahahahahahahahahaha

you girl

Remy seems more likely, and to me he's probably a better footballer to have in your club too.

Just my opinion, I grew up watching Anelka, and he made everything look so easy, like he wasn't even trying.

But your right about Balotelli's attitude. if we go 2-0 down away from home, do we want him up front moping?

Just my opinion, I grew up watching Anelka, and he made everything look so easy, like he wasn't even trying.

But your right about Balotelli's attitude. if we go 2-0 down away from home, do we want him up front moping?

No, but then again... if Balotelli is available you should take the option because he can produce a moment of magic where Giroud can't really. He's an effective striker but Balotelli gives you another option I think.

Plus, I don't think your current strike force does justice to the midfield quality behind it, so you really need another striker if you seriously challenging for the title.

Back