The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Starting eleven: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud
Subs: Martinez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Miquel, Campbell, Flamini, Rosicky

I know it sounds silly, but the boos every time an Arsenal player touches the ball are really grating on me. At the start of the game the commentators were saying how great the Besiktas fans are, but they're obviously not very sporting.

****** Olivier Giroud......its so frustrating watching him play.....we're never going to be serious trophy challengers if we don't get a better, more mobile striker.

Agree, he works hard, but he lacks the quality. Oh, and it looks like Giroud and Wilshere were practicing too much one-two's in training.

BvbP397IUAIXDW9.jpg

LOL. :D

Cazorla has been completely invisible, he just gets in the Wilshere's way.

I know it sounds silly, but the boos every time an Arsenal player touches the ball are really grating on me. At the start of the game the commentators were saying how great the Besiktas fans are, but they're obviously not very sporting.

I find it a little hard to take this seriously given how the majority of the Emirates booed off an injured Scott Dann in our match the other day.

Monreal isn't going to cut it.

Giroud...garbage. every time he touched the ball I knew he was going to lose it. Absolutely a non threat.

Ox on the other hand has an eye for goal and will be extremely hard to keep off the field even with Sanchez cazorla walcott and ozil.

Monreal isn't going to cut it.
He's 2nd choice and good enough to be that for us next season, then we can start looking at new one as there isn't any promising coming through youth setup... Except City there isn't really a team in Prem which has better 2nd choice LB.

Giroud...garbage. every time he touched the ball I knew he was going to lose it. Absolutely a non threat.
Really disappointed with Giroud. Was much better start of last season. Didn't even really play much at WC so don't know whats his excuse.

Ox on the other hand has an eye for goal and will be extremely hard to keep off the field even with Sanchez cazorla walcott and ozil.
I'd start Ox over Cazorla on left. Bit same as with Giroud he scored good goal against City, but overall has been bit disappointing so far.

Good thing Walcott should be back soon.

Back