The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
So far 5 shots, 0 on target and all were fired by Ox.
Everton 2 on target, 2 goals, although 2nd goal was offside.

Shocking refereeing for second goal. First a foul and then clear line of sight by assistant to see the offside.

Ok then. Bought the wrong players!

How so?

-Debuchy solid replacement for Sagna
-Chambers is excellent squad player for now
-Sanchez is great signing. Stupid to expect fireworks after couple of games. Like shampagne bottle it's just shizzling now, but soon you'll get a sip.
- Ospina great competition for Szczesny

Is Sanchez injured? Otherwise I don't understand the point of subbing him.

How so?

-Debuchy solid replacement for Sagna
-Chambers is excellent squad player for now
-Sanchez is great signing. Stupid to expect fireworks after couple of games. Like shampagne bottle it's just shizzling now, but soon you'll get a sip.
- Ospina great competition for Szczesny
Debuchy will be solid, but never anything more. Not top 4 starter for me. Don't think you needed Sanchez tbh think you have enough wide players. Thought Martinez was suppose to challenge Szcezney? Chambers is a great buy! You needed a top STR and a good BWM/DM. But hey the window is still open and im sure Arsene is still looking.

Initially, I was going to say something really insulting about Arsenal, about how you're getting rekt by us.

But as usual, I waited and with good reason. Arsenal already looking more dangerous. If there's one thing I've learnt a 2 goal advantage is never ever enough in football and never will be.

but if we do go on to lose I won't be QQing about it.

Just entering a drunken stupor

blame Barry and McCarthy in midfield. Intelligent passing, solid, calm, well disciplined.

Debuchy will be solid, but never anything more. Not top 4 starter for me. Don't think you needed Sanchez tbh think you have enough wide players. Thought Martinez was suppose to challenge Szcezney? Chambers is a great buy! You needed a top STR and a good BWM/DM. But hey the window is still open and im sure Arsene is still looking.

Debuchy is good enough and tell me a better RB that was attainable?

Wide players with pace? Walcott injured leaves us with Ox and Campbell who hasnt played for us.

I think there will be player or two incoming...

The new shape is not really working. I understand that Wenger is trying to play Ramsey, Wilshere and Ozil together but the result is terrible. The pressing is poor, striker is disconnected from midfield, we lack pace on the wings, Ozil is so far anonymous on the left, he is more limited and can't drift to the right and create space, Ramsey is not that good playing further forward, he can't make his runs and is better marked, also he's better in passing to space than trying defense splitting passes.
Conclusion - we should switch back to 4-2-3-1.

Back